::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

. . . and then I had to explain to James that not everyone wants help and I might have made him feel like he can't do things for himself or maybe he didn't like that I assumed he needed help.

"But you were just trying to be helpful."

But he didn't ask for my help and I approached him. obviously he didn't want my help.

While in my head I was thinking "I hope you choke on your now cold scrambled eggs you grouchy old man!"

Man, afternoons are getting lonely in here.

I've been keeping busy, today. It's my day off, but I've had lots to do. Lots of errands, including two trips to the supermarket. Then, I spent quite some time preparing dinner, which is almost done.

After dinner, I'm done for today....

I've been keeping busy, today. It's my day off, but I've had lots to do. Lots of errands, including two trips to the supermarket. Then, I spent quite some time preparing dinner, which is almost done.

After dinner, I'm done for today....

I'm currently cooking dinner in my classroom.

So much more room than our tiny house and I can multi task like nobody's business.

I'm currently cooking dinner in my classroom.

So much more room than our tiny house and I can multi task like nobody's business.

You ought to see the kitchen at our apartment in Florida! The floor is approximately 3 feet by 4 feet. Our total counter space is probably less than 3 feet, divided by the single sink. The oven is about 20" wide. Cozy!!;)

You ought to see the kitchen at our apartment in Florida! The floor is approximately 3 feet by 4 feet. Our total counter space is probably less than 3 feet, divided by the single sink. The oven is about 20" wide. Cozy!!;)

Sounds like my place.

2 bd. 1 bath a bit under 1000 sq. ft.

Steak w/fried rice and steamed broccoli.

My steak has no salt. Some garlic powder, pepper but that's about it. I don't think this mine is going to be as tasty as the others.

So the odds are 175 million to one that I won't be at work tomorrow morning. :)

I think I'll call in sick right now. :biglaugh:

So the odds are 175 million to one that I won't be at work tomorrow morning. :)

I think I'll call in sick right now. :biglaugh:

I keep asking God to have me win the lottery. God keeps telling me to buy a ticket. We're at an impasse.

Steak w/fried rice and steamed broccoli.

My steak has no salt. Some garlic powder, pepper but that's about it. I don't think this mine is going to be as tasty as the others.

Sounds good to me, even without salt. I'd probably skip the garlic powder, too, to be honest. I would use the pepper, though....

I wish I could buy a ticket.
I would always buy just one.
I mean 175 million to one is not that different from 175 million to 20 or whatever.
No lotto in HI though.
I hear people on the phone asking folks to buy them Tix here.

I wish I could buy a ticket.
I would always buy just one.
I mean 175 million to one is not that different from 175 million to 20 or whatever.
No lotto in HI though.
I hear people on the phone asking folks to buy them Tix here.

I only buy one, on the rare occasions that I play. It only takes one to win, right?

I only play when the jackpots get enormous. I understand that makes my odds of winning lower, but I enjoy the excitement leading up to the drawing. The excitement just isn't there if I don't have a ticket....

I’ve never bought a lottery ticket. The lottery pisses me off. The odds are ridiculous. If they’d cap it at 1 million per person sooo many more people would win and the odds would be so much better. Spread the wealth. Anyone could retire very comfortably on 1 million as long as you were smart.

And the fact is most big lottery winners totally frak up and end up penniless and miserable.

Top Bottom