::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Oh dear gawd Sukie, that’s terrible. I’m so sorry this had to happen during their time at your house. What the hell is Muffin doing?

Yeah, hug Aiden. That’s all I got. Paul too.

. . . and Chris.

That poor guy must feel betrayed beyond belief after taking her back last year.

Weird how he just layed there. Ansother corner and a little time out as they remove player

Champagne-Celebration.jpg

D4g9.gif

tumblr_nd8p9xkfwy1smkwalo1_500.gif

pat4000.gif

Congrats on the K!!

Weird.

Just past 6:00am here, 9:00 at home and lunch time for most of you. I'm still waking up at 2:00am and then having to go back to sleep.

Also, since I first met Damon, his playing and singing have improved quite a bit . . . and he was really good when I met him.

He was up there with Sonny Lim, Kelly Boy DeLima and Bryon Tolentino and I don't know how to say this other than he BELONGED up there.

I also realized that since the last Sakuma festival I've played my ukulele exactly once. In October when Sukie and Nick came up to the SF Uke Festival.

Yesterday I couldn't even remember some basic chords. Damon had to show me chords like E7 and Dm because I had just flat out forgot what they were.

I need to make time and get out to the meet ups around my house.

Better get ready.

We're meeting two of my teaching colleagues for breakfast at Marukami Udon. :)

Tour de France anyone????

Exciting stage today. There were 3 or 4 tight coblestone areas they went through. One guy went down then another just as he was taking a drink too. Wierd
I watch a little bit. Paul watches it all. The scenery grabs my attention.

I also realized that since the last Sakuma festival I've played my ukulele exactly once. In October when Sukie and Nick came up to the SF Uke Festival.

Yesterday I couldn't even remember some basic chords. Damon had to show me chords like E7 and Dm because I had just flat out forgot what they were.

I need to make time and get out to the meet ups around my house.
Ukulele is a great hobby for someone that shouldn’t over-exert themselves.

I video of you playing!

Day 2 —

Chris has gone to her family reunion.
That’s all I know.

Well, actually I do know more. What I know (but don’t practice very well) is to not worry so much.

Katie’s shower day. I’ve been running my ass off all morning. People will be arriving in 45 minutes. I’m a mess but no ones fighting. Trying to stay calm. Gotta jump in the shower. Catch ya later kids.

Katie’s shower day. I’ve been running my ass off all morning. People will be arriving in 45 minutes. I’m a mess but no ones fighting. Trying to stay calm. Gotta jump in the shower. Catch ya later kids.

Have a good party.

Top Bottom