::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Katie’s shower day. I’ve been running my ass off all morning. People will be arriving in 45 minutes. I’m a mess but no ones fighting. Trying to stay calm. Gotta jump in the shower. Catch ya later kids.

Have a fun time. You are the mom of the Bride. It is your job to just relax.

Hi, Hos!!

We've had a great week here in Florida, and have gotten all moved from our original apartment into the larger one. Three new pieces of furniture from IKEA (now assembled), four new window blinds (now hung), and all our pictures (re-hung). Other than that, I've just been taking it easy! :D

No time to catch up now. Hoping all is well with you guys. We're leaving here for family reunion in VA tomorrow....

Katie’s shower day. I’ve been running my ass off all morning. People will be arriving in 45 minutes. I’m a mess but no ones fighting. Trying to stay calm. Gotta jump in the shower. Catch ya later kids.

Have a good party. Enjoy your guests.

Damn Sukie, I hate to hear about that stuff going on. What is wrong with people, can't they see that their decisions have a direct effect on their lives and happiness? I know it is a real stress for you now, but I think it's good that it all went down at your place. Your son is there and you know he's not making bad knee jerk decisions or sitting alone with you guys not knowing what is up.

Day 2, part 2 —
Went to run errands. We came home to groceries laying around. And other things. No sign of the kids. Her purse is here.

WTF?

The men are hardcore. And men too far off the leader pace are eliminated so I am sure they could try but would most likely get eliminated.

Not saying it's right to not include them and maybe they would last a stage or 2 but not sure they would make the whole 21 stages

The men are hardcore. And men too far off the leader pace are eliminated so I am sure they could try but would most likely get eliminated.

I’m not saying race them together but why isn’t there a separate race for the women?

Day 2, part 2 —
Went to run errands. We came home to groceries laying around. And other things. No sign of the kids. Her purse is here.

WTF?
ugh. If they are going to stay together I hope they move soon. You don’t deserve this crap.

Day 2, part 3 —

They are back. With the dogs. They straightened things up a bit and are holed up upstairs. Aiden is still up and it’s 10:00.

They close on their house August 15th. They should probably leave then. It would be in my best interest.

Top Bottom