::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Bellator MMA tonight.
I met the fighter we are rooting for yesterday.
He had to lose weight to fight in this class.
He was SO skinny, basically all muscle. Crazy.
He is only 20 years old.
Then I dunno what we are going to do.
Nanilei baked him cookies. He thinks her cookies are the best in the world, and he can't eat them because he has been training and cutting weight.
All he asked for was a big pile of cookies, he intends to dig in right after the fight.

When I first met Mika she used to live in an area called Pleasant Hill, next to Concord. Nice area. We used to see Chuck Liddel all the time around town. Surprisingly small. Muscular but not big.

An acquaintance of ours has a child in 8th grade who is still at the "kids menu" stage with food (grilled cheese sandwich, chicken fingers, mac-n-cheese, etc.).

Remember when restaurants used to put an upper limit on the age that kids could order from a kids menu. Not anymore.

They still do here. At nicer places I’ll have James order for me off the kids menus and I order for him off the regular menu. Otherwise I just eat half of the entree.

After eight plus months of pain and declining mobility, Shirley is getting a bionic left hip Friday the 21st.
Good thoughts for her operation and then the recovery would be appreciated.

After she heals she will love it.

PoHo
Mo
Jo on the way

Hey hos

Nice lazy day today, lunch with friends and shibu shabu (Japanese hotpot) for dinner.

It's a froggy morning here. It's supposed to get near 50 today. Which is above average. We have been below average for quite a while.

8:30 and I'm the only one up. I've already cleaned up cat barf, refueled the barfers (put down more cat food), and finally gotten my first espresso. Big Premier League game coming up.

RL Kid took a 5 hour nap yesterday, rising about 9pm. I heard him up about 4:30 so he'll be out for another few hours. Mrs Pere will sleep deep into the morning too. I have at least two hours of blessed solitude.

Hey hos

Nice lazy day today, lunch with friends and shibu shabu (Japanese hotpot) for dinner.

Yum!!!

Do you use a gas fired hot pot, or an electric one? Which one do you have?

They still do here. At nicer places I’ll have James order for me off the kids menus and I order for him off the regular menu. Otherwise I just eat half of the entree.

I get the desire for smaller portions. It used to be that a kids menu was bland and simple food rather than smaller portions of adult food. Maybe that varies depending the area, but around here a kids menu is still things like cheese sandwich, hot dog, fish sticks, etc.

A very happy and healthy new day to all!

[New Jersey Accent]

What? Whata you doin? Whata 'bout wealthy? You don't want us to be wealthy too? You dolin' out happy and health left an right, but you wanna keep wealth for yourself?

[/New Jersey Accent]

8:30 and I'm the only one up. I've already cleaned up cat barf, refueled the barfers (put down more cat food)

This is how I visualize the "Bad place".

Every man has his own idea of the "Good Place" though, I reckon?

So Cousin Cooter has decided to attend Continuing Education classes.

There is irony here. One would think that to take "Continuing" Education classes, one would have needed to have been educated at some point along the way.

Cooter never really saw the point of school. He figured that he could just get through life... well, somehow. And to his credit he has. If you forget about that whole possum bacon thing.

Anyhow, Cooter decided to take Spanish. This isn't going well.

How do I know? I got his Christmas card. Is says, "Felice Not a Dad".

Well, at least he remembers his phonetics.

So Cousin Cooter has decided to attend Continuing Education classes.

There is irony here. One would think that to take "Continuing" Education classes, one would have needed to have been educated at some point along the way.

Cooter never really saw the point of school. He figured that he could just get through life... well, somehow. And to his credit he has. If you forget about that whole possum bacon thing.

Anyhow, Cooter decided to take Spanish. This isn't going well.

How do I know? I got his Christmas card. Is says, "Felice Not a Dad".

Well, at least he remembers his phonetics.

Fleas navi dog to you too.

Top Bottom