::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I get sent friend requests by my husband’s relatives who he doesn’t have contact. They don’t even request to be his friend before sending me one. I turn them down.

He usually has solid reasons for not maintaining contact with his extended family. That’s good enough for me.

We saw Jurassic World.

I was disappointed too. Way too predictable, but what do you expect with the same story line for what, five or six movies now? I liked the first one with Chris Pratt but this one fell short for me.

We had a feeling. Mahalo for the confirmation.

Watched most of Valerian yesterday. I agree with the review that said, "It seems like it was made up on the spot."
And seriously, short little aliens with a trunk nose, beer belly and tiny wings, haven't I seen that somewhere before?

I haven't heard of Uncle Drew? I think Tag is next on my list.

I want to see that too. During my senior year we had a group of about 30 people playing tag until the admin squashed it by suspending people for playing.

It was fun but made you crazy paranoid while at school.

I haven't heard of Uncle Drew? I think Tag is next on my list.

Uncle Drew started off as a series of short films by Kyrie Irving (Boston Celtics). His movies were sponsored by Pepsi Max and they made them into a film. I don't have high hopes but I want to see it with James' basketball team anyhow. It features a lot of retired pros like Shaquille O'Neal, Reggie Miller, Chris Webber etc.

Speaking of Muffin...
The kids sold their townhouse on Friday. Guess when they are moving in? July 8th!!! Holy hell thats quick! Which means we will probably be going on vacation in early to mid-August. We think we will go to Quebec City. Did I tell you that already? Sorry if I did.

Did I tell you all of that already?

I unfriended my stupid middle brother on facebook yesterday, decided it wasn't worth the stress and probably wasn't good for our relationship.

I have cleaned house too many times. The one trumper I still have on my list is my BIL. I keep quiet when he comments on my liberal views but I find it slightly amusing when he tangles with my friends. It’s so weird we totally get along IRL, although it is only 2 or 3 times a year.

Last edited:
Speaking of Muffin...
The kids sold their townhouse on Friday. Guess when they are moving in? July 8th!!! Holy hell thats quick! Which means we will probably be going on vacation in early to mid-August. We think we will go to Quebec City. Did I tell you that already? Sorry if I did.

At least your house is large enough and you’ll be able to avoid each other when necessary. Are they going to move into the basement? That’s a whole house on its own.

And you’ll get to see Aiden ALL the time.

Speaking of Muffin...

Not in this much detail. What are their future housing plans?

I have cleaned house too many times. The one trumper I still have on my list is my BIL. I keep quiet when he comments on my liberal views but I find it slightly amusing when he tangles with my friends. It’s so weird we totally get along IRL, although it is only 2 or 3 times a year.

It's embarrassing when it's your brother. I also axed a kid that I was on the swim team with when we were young, he was always a spoiled, selfish brat, no surprise he's still that way.

Speaking of Muffin...

Peace and calming mojo for all.

Top Bottom