::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Teachin’ them right!

The thing is...I bet I could get Annie to do it when she gets to be Emma's age. I'll have to be very careful around that one. Emma I trust to do the honorable thing. Annie may be more inclined to do the practical joking thing. Like her father.

so got the usb loaded with windows 10......rebooted from usb....when it restarts it was spinning at the getting ready for 30 mins...so I gave up and rebooted again from the usb drive.....

And then ?

And then ?

Everything was gone.....it does say on d drive there is only 2.12 gb of 12 gb free so I think there is something but I don't know how to access....also the c drive looks pretty full too...so I'm sure there's something on it but who knows how to access it....seems all restore points are null and void as well...oh well guess this is what happens when you try to do it yourself....

Everything was gone.....it does say on d drive there is only 2.12 gb of 12 gb free so I think there is something but I don't know how to access....also the c drive looks pretty full too...so I'm sure there's something on it but who knows how to access it....seems all restore points are null and void as well...oh well guess this is what happens when you try to do it yourself....

Gonna bring.it to a shop tomorrow

Ok, I was hoping for a good outcome. I guess that was not in the cards?

Ok, I was hoping for a good outcome. I guess that was not in the cards?

It might still be but who knows....I hope there's still stuff on here. I knew I should have copied the photos last time I got it booted up...but we had a ton of photos and some we were just deleting anyway so oh well lesson learned....

so got the usb loaded with windows 10......rebooted from usb....when it restarts it was spinning at the getting ready for 30 mins...so I gave up and rebooted again from the usb drive.....

Patience.
If it is an older PC it may take overnight.
Not kidding.

That D: drive is likely the USB.
Give it time, let it do it's thing.
Had a client PC that took four days start to finish, but it did complete.

Top Bottom