::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Oh my gawd, this is hilarious, I can see it. When you opened the doors instead of clown leaping out it was three big guys spilling out of the backseat. That had to be crazy uncomfortable.

There are limits on vehicle capacity limits.

They may have voided the car's warranty?

Hey I got an idea. Lets go ride the ducks!

duck-boat.jpg

That's sad that one lady lost 9 if her family members. My wife lived right by there in Branson and used to do the duck boat all the time she told me.

IMG_0722.jpg

This is me, trying to figure out how I'm gonna squeeze my fat butt through that suspended mesh tube, spanning about 30 feet to another tree platform. One of my two most challenging obstacles of the day. I made it happen, but it wasn't easy, and it wasn't pretty!

Of the twenty-one family members that attempted the course, I was the second oldest. Uncle Skip did a great job, and he's 79 years old! The youngest in our group was 6....

The coffee grinder saga. . .

I tried to buy a replacement online.
Site 1 - out of stock (thinks it's been discontinued by manufacturer)
Site 2 - took order then refunded because out of stock
Site 3 - Amazon had several in stock, placed order. Refunded next day because out of stock.

Are you sensing a theme?

Bought cheap ass substitute for immediate gratification from Bed, Bath, and Beyond and am now trying to get it dialed in.

With a caffeine headache. I seem to have underfunctioned yesterday.

Today we will work together to get the bathroom functional, find missing meds, grooming tools, &c.. Then closet. That would be solid progress.

The following errors occurred with your submission
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 18 seconds.

Kitchen next.

After all day at the Northern Arizona Celtic Arts Festival we were finally ready to leave Flagstaff for home. Last stop: Starbucks for Mrs Pere & RL Kid. It was past my coffee cutoff time. Our real estate agent and his GF walked in behind us. They were up for the weekend and had spent the day at the Grand Canyon.

He is very good. He absorbed all of Mrs Pere's opinions without getting flustered, kept a good eye on the inventory once he knew what she wanted, and communicated a lot. He did well for us.

Last edited:
Second espresso attempt:

Crema was correct indicating that the grind was just about right. The dose quantity and tamp and were probably a little too light. Flavor not as dense and mouth feel not a syrupy as I want.

Probably an 87.

I've decided to do a video of the unpacking that remains to be done. It's way more than we expected and if we get into damage issues with the moving company I want to be able to give them an idea of the enormity of the task we were left with.

Of the twenty-one family members that attempted the course, I was the second oldest. Uncle Skip did a great job, and he's 79 years old! The youngest in our group was 6....

No, I forgot! Elaine was second oldest, and I was third. Elaine did one course of the fifteen offered. Uncle Skip did two, and I did three. They impose a three hour time limit on everyone.

If I could, I would go back and try more different courses. Too bad it's way down in Virginia Beach....

I don't think anyone in our group completed more than three courses that day, although some of the younger folks were doing more difficult ones....

Top Bottom