::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

It probably wouldn't hurt to learn a couple of songs off book. House of the Rising Sun would probably be a good one.
I do:
Am, C, D, F - Am, C, E7
Am, C, D, F - Am, E7, Am, E7.

More or less two beats on the chords. A little more on the E7s, on the end, that turn you around to go back to the Am to start again.
Just start playing it, 'cause you know what it sounds like. You probably already know the words?

Please tell my baby brother
Not to do as I have done
For he'll spend his life, in sin and misery
In the house of the rising sun.

Just a thought.

I play it:
Am, C, D, F - Am, C, E7(4447), E(4445)
Am, C, D, F - Am, E7(1202), Am, E7(1202).

3/4 time - D DUDU

I miss the days of small personal databases. I get tired of being told to use Quickbooks, or "Excel can do that!", or to build a server based OpenSource database and learn to program a web front end.

There are times we are going backwards with our technology.

That girl that did Amazing Grace to House if the Rising Sun got all sorts of backlash. Like she came up with the idea and it was blasphemy. People have been doing it since House was written. People are stupid.

up early to catch TheEarlierBus so I can mail a box to SIL before I fly to Lana'i. Tons of traffic. Hope I can pull this off. Oh! I have to check in! Forgot to do it yesterday.

All checked in.
I even managed to move my seats so I do not have a neighbor each way. I bet someone will still end up in that seat anyway. Seems to always happen.

TheBus was 12 minutes late.
Good thing I caught TheEarlierBus.
I predict about 90 minute transit time to HNL.
That puts me there at 7:52, about 45 minutes before boarding.
I can go in the Pualani Gold Hawaiian Airlines TSA line, which is fast, no worries there.
But I still have to mail this box.
I hope there is no line at the kiosk.

Oh, when I exit TheBus at TheAirport, I walk right past ThePostOffice. I have to walk about 200 yards out of my way to hit TheKiosk.
I think it will work out.

Well whaddya know!
There used to be a Shakey's pizza in Waipahu (neighboring town) but it has transformed into...

Round Table Pizza!

I had a client text me at 5:47am asking for their administrator password. I answered, no response.
Jeez even a thank you would be nice, or That worked, or SOMETHING...

TheBus is filling up. Quite a few kids will get off when we get to the high school in a bit though.

I really am kind of excited about TheRail. I will take it IF they actually finish it. Before I retire.
That would be just my luck.
The week before they finish it, I will move, or change jobs, or something...

Top Bottom