::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

So I ordered 2 bikes from dicks. I paid separately since every $50 I got $10 off up to $30...so I saved an addition $90....also getting $20 per transaction of dicks cash back as well ...then I went to store because they said bikes we're outta stock. So when I went in I got the 1 bike I ordered online that was a floor model. Brought that to checkout and asked about honoring online deal since I couldn't order it online. They did....so short story. I got all 3 bikes, saved $90 more dollars got an additional $60 to use after 6/19. However the 1 bike they said was ready wasn't assembled yet and I never got a pickup notification about the other one like I bought in store!! Score!!!

So yea finally we are ready for the beach!! I think with the money extra I got I will plan to get a trunk bike carrier. I think I should also look into those bars to make transport easier as well.

Also made scallops for dinner!!!

The beer I made will have some Idaho gem hops, azacca hops and some lemon drop ones too!! Should be nice and tropical!!!

With all the different hops in there it will be awesome. Next time I think I might just focus on 2 varieties of hops. I also added 6 oz of hops to my 6 gallon batch!! Thats really not that much. It would be 14lbs in our system at work....the other day we added about 25lbs just to the Whirlpool and kettle

With all the different hops in there it will be awesome. Next time I think I might just focus on 2 varieties of hops. I also added 6 oz of hops to my 6 gallon batch!! Thats really not that much. It would be 14lbs in our system at work....the other day we added about 25lbs just to the Whirlpool and kettle

Bit with the yeast I will get all the super juicyness. I am :drool:

Had a great time playing on the Boat yesterday.
This kid and his girlfriend drove up in a black convertible Mercedes, he was wearing a T-shirt that said 'Brain Dead' on it, a black knit cap and big white sunglasses.
Whatever haha.
Anyway, as sunset approached and I was playing, the guests asked if they could go for a swim, and everyone jumped in.
After they got out, the kid was standing in front of me listening to me play, and when I finished, now that I could see his face, I said, "Oh my God, you mean I just *now* realized that Carl has been on the boat the whole time?
And he smiled and said, "That's effing hilarious!"
His name is Ethan Cutkosky, he plays Carl on Shameless.
We chatted for a bit, nice kid!

ViKgROz.jpg

Hey hos

Boys won championship again.

This season we won 5 championships, two seconds, one third and one consolation. This means that out of 24 games, we lost 4 times.

Great season for the boys and this is our first year on the tournament circuit. The coach of the team we beat today was (fake/not really) complaining that they've made it to the championship three times and each time they got their butt kicked by our boys. We held his team to one point for the entire second half.

Had a great time playing on the Boat yesterday.
This kid and his girlfriend drove up in a black convertible Mercedes, he was wearing a T-shirt that said 'Brain Dead' on it, a black knit cap and big white sunglasses.
Whatever haha.
Anyway, as sunset approached and I was playing, the guests asked if they could go for a swim, and everyone jumped in.
After they got out, the kid was standing in front of me listening to me play, and when I finished, now that I could see his face, I said, "Oh my God, you mean I just *now* realized that Carl has been on the boat the whole time?
And he smiled and said, "That's effing hilarious!"
His name is Ethan Cutkosky, he plays Carl on Shameless.
We chatted for a bit, nice kid!

Hysterical!! That kid is funny!!

Hey hos

Boys won championship again.

This season we won 5 championships, two seconds, one third and one consolation. This means that out of 24 games, we lost 4 times.

Great season for the boys and this is our first year on the tournament circuit. The coach of the team we beat today was (fake/not really) complaining that they've made it to the championship three times and each time they got their butt kicked by our boys. We held his team to one point for the entire second half.

Nice job!!!! Congrats!!!

Nice job!!!! Congrats!!!

Thanks.

It's fun watching them grow. We don't have that "superstar" kid on our team like all the other teams seem to have. We have 9 kids that work hard to learn and truly play for each other. Yesterday we had something like 28 assists which is crazy high for kids at this age.

James switched to contacts on Friday and kicked butt during the games. He said he can see much better because they don't fog up and he said with his goggles he can only see what's in front of him and not to the sides. He also shot better. His first game on Saturday he got the ball on the top of the key and calmly sank a three pointer. The coach jumped up and was yelling "CONTACTS!" It was pretty funny.

Thanks.

It's fun watching them grow. We don't have that "superstar" kid on our team like all the other teams seem to have. We have 9 kids that work hard to learn and truly play for each other. Yesterday we had something like 28 assists which is crazy high for kids at this age.

James switched to contacts on Friday and kicked butt during the games. He said he can see much better because they don't fog up and he said with his goggles he can only see what's in front of him and not to the sides. He also shot better. His first game on Saturday he got the ball on the top of the key and calmly sank a three pointer. The coach jumped up and was yelling "CONTACTS!" It was pretty funny.

I think part of their success is their coach just turned 21. He really does a great job of teaching the kids about basketball and it's not just skills and X's and O's. And since he's been with them since he was 18, I think they relate to him better than they would an "old" coach like most of the teams have.

Tales of RL Kid

He has no set sleep schedule and might emerge from his room anytime between 5 & 10 am. He does have a standard breakfast meal requiring loving preparation by a parental person (usually me). First thing I heard this morning (at 6:15) was, "Pop, I found a sausage muffin." I made no response; Mrs Pere was still asleep. 5 minutes later he came padding down the hall to make sure I had heard him. Time to get up.

Top Bottom