::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Aloha Kakahiaka PoHos!

Happy Aloha Friday!

I have lots of paperwork to do today, no specific client t appointments, which means it will feel like a long day.
I am going to try to walk a couple of blocks down the street at noon and catch Jeff Peterson.

I follow a Camino de Santiago forum a bit, but it's not that interesting. It's about people walking and comparing their favorite backpacks and albergues.

See. This place is educational too.

I just learned a new word.

Aloha Kakahiaka PoHos!

Happy Aloha Friday!

I have lots of paperwork to do today, no specific client t appointments, which means it will feel like a long day.
I am going to try to walk a couple of blocks down the street at noon and catch Jeff Peterson.

He's a slack key player for those of you not in the know. :)

Really looking forward to Hawaii this year.

The last couple of years I didn't feel well when we went. At least I didn't know how poorly I felt compared to now. At UWC I was feeling a bit better than I was in Hawaii but that's still terrible compared to how I feel now.

Might be our last trip for a year or two. Need to spend some time and money on our house that we've been neglecting for years.

I just got FB "friend request" acceptances from two people I don't know.

Any of you have this happen?

They're friends of friends apparently. The only people I have friended on FB are people I've met face to face with the exception of any of the hos.

weird

Whatcha get? I never expected to love my iPhone XR as much as I do...but I really love it. Android and iOS are both great and there's great stuff available on both platforms. But I have no regrets switching to an iPhone.

Blue Xr for me. Red for Mrs Pere, natch.

Setting mine up right now.

I just got FB "friend request" acceptances from two people I don't know.

Any of you have this happen?

They're friends of friends apparently. The only people I have friended on FB are people I've met face to face with the exception of any of the hos.

weird

I get those, ukulele players are one thing, but I get some from random people that I don't seem to have any connection or common interest with. I recently accepted a friend request from a local who then proceeded to berate me because I wasn't left enough for them. Hey dude, you are the one who wanted to be my "friend".

I get those, ukulele players are one thing, but I get some from random people that I don't seem to have any connection or common interest with. I recently accepted a friend request from a local who then proceeded to berate me because I wasn't left enough for them. Hey dude, you are the one who wanted to be my "friend".

“Left enough”? That’s pretty funny.

YOU weren't left enough??? Wow.

Definitely doesn't seem like five years to me.

Did it go faster than it seemed from when you first started?

Things seemed to speed up when I transferred to Iliff two years ago. It's hard to believe I've been there for two years now!

But I've got two "Friends" that accepted a request that I didn't send.

Top Bottom