Page 944 of 1239 FirstFirst ... 4448448949349429439449459469549941044 ... LastLast
Results 9,431 to 9,440 of 12390

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post
    The other fun thing about that song is ALL hula dancers know it. It is a "beginner" or Keiki (kids) song that everyone who learns hula learns to dance.
    So if you bust that out around a hula dancer, they will dance it.
    The words are literally the directions of how to dance the hula.
    Turn, go forward, go back, return

Your eyes, your hands, express love.
    The hokie pokie?
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulelerob View Post
    The hokie pokie?
    Hahahahhaahha pretty much!
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

E Huli Mākou
    By David Chung
    Vamp: G7 C7 F
    F
    E huli, e huli mākou
    G7
    e huli, e huli mākou
    C7
    Kou maka, kou lima me kou kino e
    F
    Ke aloha mai

F
    I mua, i mua mākou
    G7
    i hope, i hope mākou
    C7
    Kou maka, kou lima me kou kino e
    F
    Ke aloha mai

F
    E huli, e huli hoʻi mai
    G7
    e huli, e huli hoʻi mai
    C7
    Kou maka, kou lima, me kou kino e
    F
    Ke Aloha Mai
    Damon, we should do a couple Hawaiian songs at UWC. I remember my first year there being so surprised at how few Hawaiian numbers people play. I think you and I were pretty lucky with all the exposure we got to it at Island Bazaar early on.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Quote Originally Posted by salukulady View Post
    Damon, we should do a couple Hawaiian songs at UWC. I remember my first year there being so surprised at how few Hawaiian numbers people play. I think you and I were pretty lucky with all the exposure we got to it at Island Bazaar early on.
    Yes I have a lot more to choose from now repertoire-wise.
    That first year I did two Hawaiian songs and got a lot of positive feedback from folks.
    David Dawg and Dominator were the two that really touched me.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Yes I have a lot more to choose from now repertoire-wise.
    That first year I did two Hawaiian songs and got a lot of positive feedback from folks.
    David Dawg and Dominator were the two that really touched me.
    Immaturely giggling at my desk.
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Fuqed....now the mouse doesn't work on my laptop....can't really do a thing....might need a USB keyboard and mouse get off all our pictures and stuff then get a new one.....sigh....

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

Oh yeah busy day yesterday....summer was having an insane headache so went to the pediatrician....they ruled out all illnesses and she told them she felt weak and her blurred vision and all....sent us to ER for ct scan to rule out seizure.....all came back ok and they just ruled it a severe headache ...gave her super Advil, turdol??? Then sent us home at 1130.....

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    Oh yeah busy day yesterday....summer was having an insane headache so went to the pediatrician....they ruled out all illnesses and she told them she felt weak and her blurred vision and all....sent us to ER for ct scan to rule out seizure.....all came back ok and they just ruled it a severe headache ...gave her super Advil, turdol??? Then sent us home at 1130.....
    Luckily today was a slower day at work I was tired. I was almost finished work by noon.....I tackled almost everything fast and had it done quick with all my work and cleaning.

The cleaning aspect is huge for me. I feel like you gotta have pride where you work. They just let the place get all crappy looking. They never use a cleaner for the boil kettle or the mash tun they just rinse and repeat...I guess if things work then why not but I would have my things sparkly every night

I am slowly cleaning things as I have the time to. Today I wiped the entire mashtun down and got off any sticky crap that was baked on it.

Thread Information