Page 948 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 448848898938946947948949950958998 ... LastLast
Results 9,471 to 9,480 of 10064

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

good morning hos
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

I have a cardiology appointment this morning to check up on the ablation I had last week.

Hopefully I'm still in rhythm. My incisions have pretty much healed as far as I can tell. They're not sore to the touch or anything so I'm pretty sure I'm good.

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

After the appointment I have to go back into work.

Kind of a bummer. I was getting used to taking the whole day off for a 20 minute visit. This time I was able to secure the first appointment of the day. Usually Im at their mercy and it's late morning or mid-day and if I have to write lesson plans I might as well take the full day off. No use in retiring with 6 mos. of sick leave, so I have no problem using my days.

Passionately Untalented

My sophomores are very cute this year, or excellent at sucking up to the teacher (but they do seem genuinely concerned).

I've had close to 20 emails from kids in my three English classes showing concern for my health.

Passionately Untalented

I'm all dressed and waiting for James to get ready so we can leave. We're supposed to leave in 10 minutes but I can tell that ain't gonna happen.

It's okay today though, since I just drop him off and then head to my appointment. I hope there's parking when I get back to school.

Passionately Untalented

Feeling really good for Kenvin.

So glad you got this job. I totally see it leading to bigger and better things for you.

Passionately Untalented

Hi Hos
    Vote like a woman!!!

“Justice is like a train that is nearly always late,” mused Russian poet Yevgeny Yevtushenko.”

“62,400 repetitions make one truth.” - Bernard Marx, character in Brave New World, Alduous Huxley

Dig In-finity!

Looks like it may be an interesting day. My brother is in town with my sister’s ashes. I have not seen or talked to him yet. My brother is schizophrenic. Oh, joy.

Quote Originally Posted by sukie View Post
    Looks like it may be an interesting day. My brother is in town with my sister’s ashes. I have not seen or talked to him yet. My brother is schizophrenic. Oh, joy.
    Oh, boy....

Good luck, Sukie!
    Things get better with age. I'm approaching magnificent....

Kala KA-SC :: Sapele /ebony soprano, handmade :: Kiwaya K-Wave Tele Uke :: Big Island KTO-TR :: Lanikai LU-8EK :: Eastman concert prototype :: vintage banjolele :: Mainland gloss mahogany concert

"And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there..." - George Harrison

"Just a few ukulele hooligans getting wild and strummy...." - chindog

5:2576

I just discovered that my spam filter has been pushing my brother's emails to junk. We're on good terms. Why the heck . . . ?
    Vote like a woman!!!

“Justice is like a train that is nearly always late,” mused Russian poet Yevgeny Yevtushenko.”

“62,400 repetitions make one truth.” - Bernard Marx, character in Brave New World, Alduous Huxley

Dig In-finity!

Thread Information