::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I’m not saying race them together but why isn’t there a separate race for the women?

There is one for women. It’s called “La Course.” It got cancelled this year. I’m not clear why. One of the areas didn’t give them the necessary permits or something.

Gary and Damon, I’m glad you enjoyed the festival. I’m also glad you didn’t pass out from dehydration. Now cool off.

Don, your retirement sounds exhausting. I swear you’re always building or fixing something when you’re not working. I hope you get to spend some time enjoying your vacation.

I went to church as I originally planned. I’m glad I did. It was a good sermon on inclusivity of LGBT+ community. Also I learned the UUA is adopting more inclusive language.

F30AB744-9C80-43F5-AF62-17AC00A44C50.jpgand here’s me in my toilet paper wedding dress. My design team won. It was a hoot!

What a lovely bunch! Well wishes for the big day.

Thank you. We’ve got 47 days to go. They invited 110 people. 45 of those still have not RSVP’d yet. Today was our “please let us know by today’s date”. I told Katie to start texting people. We kinda need a close to final count.

The shower was held at our neighborhood clubhouse, so I brought everything home to wash. Found out my already full of dirty dishes dishwasher decided today was the day to quit working. I just spent 3 hours handwashing just about every dish, platter, and pan I own.

That wasn’t fun.

When we came home we were all pooped. The girls and I crashed on the couch eating leftovers and watching MaMa Mia. It was the perfect post wedding shower movie.

I have absolutely nothing on my schedule tomorrow. This makes me immensely happy.

There’s pack of women riding the course a day ahead of the Tour riders. Except they have to deal with normal traffic since the the roads are only closed for the official race day. 🚴🏼*♀️

I was going to say that.

I remember reading about them a few years back I think.

I was going to say that.

I remember reading about them a few years back I think.

This years group ride the day before was in protest of not being included in the race. That’s how I found out they didn’t have their own race. It was reported on the news.

They should let them qualify for the race. That would be fair. If they can qualify with times that are in the ball park of teams that are competing they should be allowed to compete.

They should let them qualify for the race. That would be fair. If they can qualify with times that are in the ball park of teams that are competing they should be allowed to compete.

I just don’t understand why they don’t have a women’s race. I just assumed they always did.

Top Bottom