::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I wonder if my sis is lost? This would be her first new PoHo thread chapter. I guess I'll give her a call.

I’m clueless as to what’s going on. I was def locked out longer than a lot of you because I came back to pages and pages.

Mikes gone to Wrightwood until Sunday night, there’s a disc golf tourney. I have the next 3 days to pack for UWC.

I don’t think I’ve ever been happier!!!

Disneyland July 7-13

Mika has a conference and they're putting her up at the Disneyland Hotel so James and I are going to head to the park.

That would be absolute torture for me.

I wonder if my sis is lost? This would be her first new PoHo thread chapter. I guess I'll give her a call.

Took me a minute. It’s been so long since our last move I kept trying to comment back there.

Want to join us for Medieval Times?

Overpriced, dried out baked chicken and ribs drenched in bbq sauce.

What the spoiled kid wants.
i would prefer that over 5 days with the mouse.

I'm still a little bummed that I couldn't get caught up in the last chapter, after coming home from Florida. I missed months worth! First time since I started....

You still can, Don. It's closed, not deleted :)

Jon, are you the Merrell wearing Jon that commented on my blog? Thank you for the comment. Blogging is pretty lonely unless someone comments, ha ha ha!

If anyone wants to read my blog you’re welcome to. It’s just about hiking and backpacking.

https://cardinaldirectionsca.wordpress.com/

Tomorrow is a big day! I'll be driving to Buffalo to attend the Buffalo VW Club's annual swap meet, and try to sell the remainder of my VW parts. I went last year, and did quite well!

My truck is gassed up, and all packed. The GPS is ready, and the address is entered. About all I need to do yet tonight is to pack a lunch.

I'm hoping for good weather, a good turn-out, and good sales. Wish me luck!

Jon, are you the Merrell wearing Jon that commented on my blog? Thank you for the comment. Blogging is pretty lonely unless someone comments, ha ha ha!

If anyone wants to read my blog you’re welcome to. It’s just about hiking and backpacking.

Looking better and better ; You've even posted a video! Also like your theme - which one did you choose/ what's its name?

Looking better and better ; You've even posted a video! Also like your theme - which one did you choose/ what's its name?

It’s called Karuna.

Tim, without your patience and help I would have given up. Thank you so much for walking me through how to do all of this. I’m enjoying it. I’m trying to post once a day. I’ll probably not post much during UWC.

I love it! I'll have to keep checking it Sally :). I want to get back into blogging myself, I'm just not sure where to start... But I am going to have to go back and read everything :)

Tomorrow is a big day! I'll be driving to Buffalo to attend the Buffalo VW Club's annual swap meet, and try to sell the remainder of my VW parts. I went last year, and did quite well!

My truck is gassed up, and all packed. The GPS is ready, and the address is entered. About all I need to do yet tonight is to pack a lunch.

I'm hoping for good weather, a good turn-out, and good sales. Wish me luck!

Have a great day Don. Enjoy yourself.

Top Bottom