::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Oh! My mom called today, she is out of the hospital and free of pain.
She is still weak and needs a walker sometimes but she says that's ok right now.
Mahalo for the mojo, it worked! :D

Good to hear Damon!

Sally, if someone was completely new to this lifestyle. Is there a particular type of yoga you’d recommend? My wife was recently diagnosed with mass cell activation disease. It’s a crap shoot right now, but I think stress is what’s driving it. Doctors aren’t very helpful, hence the move to a location with access to better healthcare. But I’m encouraging her to pick up yoga and stress release type things.

Hope they figure it out for Nora.

I was pretty miserable health wise for a year or more before I finally went to the doctor because it kept getting worse. It took not being able to sleep or breathe well for my dumb butt to finally seek medical help. Turns out it was pretty serious.

Tonight we were watching TV and the emergency alert system started blaring - residents of these areas must evacuate immediately due to fast moving lava flow.

You don't hear that every day.

Prayers for safety from Madame Pele's antics to those affected.

I know Chuck is cut off from his home for quite some time. I just hope he has a home to return to.
Such a lovely place.

Do the tsunami, lava and air raid sirens all have a different sound?

Were you freaking out?

Sally, if someone was completely new to this lifestyle. Is there a particular type of yoga you’d recommend? My wife was recently diagnosed with mass cell activation disease. It’s a crap shoot right now, but I think stress is what’s driving it. Doctors aren’t very helpful, hence the move to a location with access to better healthcare. But I’m encouraging her to pick up yoga and stress release type things.

Has she ever tried tai chi? Very calming, very relaxing. Good stretching. It certainly couldn't hurt....

I would love to see a yoga class specifically targeted for 50 year old dudes who drink beer.

I think my ten year run with coffee is over.

I was just thinking in the last two weeks I've had one 1/2 cup of coffee. Half because I lost interest in drinking it and just set it down and forgot about it.

Plus, the caffeine probably isn't the greatest thing for my ticker.

Top Bottom