::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Still sick but the doctor loaded me up with antibiotics and lectured me for not coming in as soon as I got sick.

apparently a weak heart means a weak immune system (compromised system?)

Anyhow, my blood pressure was stupid low too so they're backing off of that. I'm going to check with the cardiologist first to make sure. Don't have the highest confidence in my gp any more.

Well yeah. Dude, you're on the High Maintenance list until they sort you out.

We had some unwanted excitement today. The husky escaped and went for an adventure. Fortunately a neighbor down the block caught her, held on to her, and brought her back after we got home from work. Poor guy, I answered the door in a towel. He must be home bleaching his eyes right now.

Nice to have a neighbor who looks out for other neighbors.

Still sick but the doctor loaded me up with antibiotics and lectured me for not coming in as soon as I got sick.

apparently a weak heart means a weak immune system (compromised system?)

Anyhow, my blood pressure was stupid low too so they're backing off of that. I'm going to check with the cardiologist first to make sure. Don't have the highest confidence in my gp any more.

Hopefully you will get squared away soon and feel better.

We had some unwanted excitement today. The husky escaped and went for an adventure. Fortunately a neighbor down the block caught her, held on to her, and brought her back after we got home from work. Poor guy, I answered the door in a towel. He must be home bleaching his eyes right now.

Ah, the old "release-the-husky-and-then-answer-the-door-in-a-towel" gambit.

Thunder storm came through this morning early. It's a nice temperature right now.
It's supposed to be quite warm today and for the next few days. They are talking about a record high for sunday.

Settling in to watch some of the 24 Hours of Le Mans. RL Kid will be down for breakfast soon. Mrs Pere returns this afternoon.

Mrs Pere's father had a fall and spent a few days in the hospital before being returned to memory care. Her mother managed to back her car up with the door open, catching it on the garage door frame and needing major car repair. She drives like a madwoman too. I'm starting to reconsider the wisdom of moving down to Phoenix. It makes us the family "first responders".

Mrs Pere's father had a fall and spent a few days in the hospital before being returned to memory care. Her mother managed to back her car up with the door open, catching it on the garage door frame and needing major car repair. She drives like a madwoman too. I'm starting to reconsider the wisdom of moving down to Phoenix. It makes us the family "first responders".

May no kindness, go unpunished.

It's a stressful position, for sure! In hindsight, I'm so glad I was able to be that "first responder" for my mother in her final years. It was never easy, but, in the end, very worth the effort....

Top Bottom