::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

You have Lawn Police? Kansasikstan really does control your life. Get the fark outta there.

Not Lawn Police - Lawn Program. I'm guessing it's the guys who come along and fertilize and treat the yard to keep it growing well...they treated the Padre's lawn and left instructions on what not to do following the treatment - which included mowing today.

Bald eagles are assholes at our lake place in Washington. They steal the Ospreys catch. Last year I didn’t see one Osprey. Too many eagles.

Yeah, as regal as they look, bald eagles are mostly scavengers, just a step above vultures. They can hunt for themselves, but they'd prefer to steal. Ospreys and red-tailed hawks are my favorite raptors.

I’ll vote yes. What the hell, let’s shake things up.

This has been on the ballot before, never happens.

I’d rather us split off from the Union at this point.

Me too. I want the whole West coast to say goodbye to this hellhole of a country.

Not Lawn Police - Lawn Program. I'm guessing it's the guys who come along and fertilize and treat the yard to keep it growing well...they treated the Padre's lawn and left instructions on what not to do following the treatment - which included mowing today.

See? Mr Curtis knows.

I was looking at the older white-label elementary school Kamakas vs that one 2003-issue school Kamaka.
Overall, the build quality on the newer one is much better (still blown away that it is 15 years old at this time and how good it looks).
The finish is nicer, the wood is nicer, and the sound is great. Sound is pretty great on the older ones too.
What I did notice on the older ones is that there are little touches that are missing from the newer one, like radius / asymmetrical shaping of the fretboard above the soundhole - on the newer one it is just a straight cut.
One of them is very well loved, big divots in the fingerboard on the first two frets, a small crack in the lower bout, but they are in pretty good shape.
I cannot imagine the use these are put through being handed out to elementary school students and they are living in just cardboard cases!
Fun to be involved.
I played them last night, strings are almost ready.
Hope to shoot some vids tonight or tomorrow before I give them back.

So it’s a program you pay for?

Literally the rationale of many Trump voters. How's that working?

Northern California and Southern California have very little in common. Two very different economies, different infrastructures, different people. It becomes a problem with state government trying to make two very different areas happy with their decisions. Many states have done it. The Dakotas, Carolinas, etc.

The current plan would split off Northern California (mostly open land and Frisco area) from southern and central (mostly agricultural). A third state on the coast including LA to Santa Barbara counties would be a third mostly populated area.

Economically each state would have their best interest voted on separately.

Northern California and Southern California have very little in common. Two very different economies, different infrastructures, different people. It becomes a problem with state government trying to make two very different areas happy with their decisions. Many states have done it. The Dakotas, Carolinas, etc.

The current plan would split off Northern California (mostly open land and Frisco area) from southern and central (mostly agricultural). A third state on the coast including LA to Santa Barbara counties would be a third mostly populated area.

Economically each state would have their best interest voted on separately.

And add potentially 4 Republican senators plus the various Members of Congress. It's just gerrymandering Senate representation along with the existing gerrymandering of House seats.

Top Bottom