::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I have a friend from high school who performed on Broadway as a dancer for over twenty years. Hoping he chimes in for some restaurants.

He's a much more epic name dropper than myself. He danced for Michael Jackson's tours and he was in the videos for "Bad" "Beat It" "Thriller" and I think "Smooth Criminal"

Nobody except Kenvin had any suggestions for memorable eats in NYC?

Might have to turn to FB and start arguments over where I should go.

Benihanna somewhere near times square was good. I think as a kid I remember going there with my parents. Always every year as we saw the tree.

I have a friend from high school who performed on Broadway as a dancer for over twenty years. Hoping he chimes in for some restaurants.

He's a much more epic name dropper than myself. He danced for Michael Jackson's tours and he was in the videos for "Bad" "Beat It" "Thriller" and I think "Smooth Criminal"

You're name dropping by proxy now.

Benihanna somewhere near times square was good. I think as a kid I remember going there with my parents. Always every year as we saw the tree.

I have a Bennihana about two minutes from my school :)

I want to find the quirky places like a place I saw on TV that cooks their hot dogs in a deep fryer.

I have a Bennihana about two minutes from my school :)

I want to find the quirky places like a place I saw on TV that cooks their hot dogs in a deep fryer.

Check out Food network shows about Manhattan then...

I have been to Manhattan three times:
Once (for about two months) when I was seven or eight years old - I even went to PS86 while I was there.
Again when I was in 7th grade. I remember we went to Tavern on the Green.
Lastly, went on a work trip, and took Nanilei with me, that was in 1997 I think.
On that trip, I remember going to a deli, getting two sandwiches, a beer, and a Coke, and it was $85.

I went to PS63.....why numbers of schools.in ny weird.

I’d lose the traveling game...until UWC I hadn’t been east of Nevada.

I have traveled a bit, but mostly either for work or going back to places I like.
So been on countless trips to Maui and Kauai.
Been to France six times, England, Belgium (2x), Holland, Luxembourg, Monaco.
Never been to Asia or Australia or the Carribian or South America.
Never been to Canada.

Hope to go to Japan before BIL and SIL move back to California, as they say they may as early as September of this year.

Enjoying the Super Worm moon over here.

Enjoying even more that we won't hear about another super moon until next year.

Oh, did I mention that I bought new dungarees a couple of weeks ago?
In a size six inches smaller waist than I had been wearing.

I was so happy about the new size, and that meant I could buy new Levi's at Costco this past weekend and not even have them be the largest size they sell.

Sorry! Can't help. I've never been to NYC....

The guy from NY has not been to NYC. It is a couple miles down the road.
I haven't been there. But then I'm not much on big cities.

I’d lose the traveling game...until UWC I hadn’t been east of Nevada.

I have been in quite a few states. Some just on the interstate driving through. Basically all except the northeast (NE of New York state), Georgia, Alabama and Florida, and then Alaska and Hawaii. I think that would be 10 states I haven't been in.

Top Bottom