::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
I got some money 'cause I just got paid.

Got this message today! Best news ever! We should have him home for a week at the end of the month!

This is the eArmy Notification system. You have been identified by a Soldier to receive notification of their flight schedule returning to Fort Stewart, Georgia. Your Soldier's flight is scheduled for departure. The welcome home ceremony for your Soldier is tentatively scheduled for 8:00 PM, October 13 2018 at Cottrell Field on Fort Stewart. You will received future notifications of any potential changes to your Soldier's itinerary and updated timelines to the welcome home ceremony.
Great news!

Got this message today! Best news ever! We should have him home for a week at the end of the month!

This is the eArmy Notification system. You have been identified by a Soldier to receive notification of their flight schedule returning to Fort Stewart, Georgia. Your Soldier's flight is scheduled for departure. The welcome home ceremony for your Soldier is tentatively scheduled for 8:00 PM, October 13 2018 at Cottrell Field on Fort Stewart. You will received future notifications of any potential changes to your Soldier's itinerary and updated timelines to the welcome home ceremony.

Fabulous!!!!

Another lovely day in the bunker. 70 degrees and 50% humidity.

Hubby and I went on a date last night. It was wonderful. Today the rain has stopped but it’s still a bit cloudy and that makes me happy.

65° and broken clouds today after an inch of rain yesterday. High 78°. Lansing, KS? High of 49° now, dropping to 33°. Rain with a chance of snow.

Hahahahahahah!

Or a nut allergy when a district doesn't want to give your kid the same rights since its a life threatening disorder.....

Nut allergies are a given around here. You would just need to verify it and you're good.

And I wish we were rich......

That's crazy that it's not a given. I had to give a kid an epipen once in class. I don't think we're allowed to any more, they have to do it on their own but that needles is big and scary.

Cool mornings and upper 70's during the day here.

Beautiful weather but we could use a little (lot) rain.

Kenvin I'm surprised you have to fight for a 504 for an allergy like that. Most medical 504's aren't even questioned in my district.

EIPs, 504s, exemptions... I have no idea what you all are talking about.

Top Bottom