::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Corgi corgi, red corgi!

attachment.php

I am lion! Hear me roar! Woof Woof! I mean...woof! Woof! Dammit. One more time...Woof!

I guess I am not lion.

I am lion! Hear me roar! Woof Woof! I mean...woof! Woof! Dammit. One more time...Woof!

I guess I am not lion.

When she's not clipped (which she isn't now) she has an honest-to-goodness mane. Lion is not far off!

The McD's around the corner from work has closed their dining room for remodeling.

For WEEKS, they say. The drive- through is still open, though. So, I'm sitting in the stock room at work, eating my lunch and feeling very out of place....

Because I'm here, the expectation is that I will answer phones and wait on customers at the counter if the other guy is already occupied, regardless of the fact that I'm "on lunch".

This is why I have always left the building on my lunch break. I stick strictly to my 30 minutes, but I don't want to work during that time.

I have important PoHoing to do....

The McD's around the corner from work has closed their dining room for remodeling.

For WEEKS, they say. The drive- through is still open, though. So, I'm sitting in the stock room at work, eating my lunch and feeling very out of place....

We have two McDonalds in mid-remodel. It's really irritating.

At the weekly jam session two weeks ago (I didn't go last week due to the VW Swap meet), I played a song on the guitar, all the way through, just on a whim. It's been years since I've played, but the chords were easy and the song was familiar.

It's been making me think about playing my guitar more, but, whenever I think about it, I balk at the effort required to get the guitar out. I know that if I try to leave it out on a stand, which I have, it will create an issue. Maybe I'll try that, anyway, and see how it works....

Top Bottom