::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

That's all. I guess it want as epic as i thought it would be.
2000.jpg

latest

2000.gif

All you, I was sleeping!

This is #3 of four that I am Re-stringing. Kind of fun cleaning them up and getting them ready for Keiki (kids) this one belongs to Ka'ala Elementary school.
Yes, there will be a video when the new strings settle!

JiNFjjF.jpg

I could do this better.

And I will get there but it'll involve much more planning and preparation than my tired butt can handle right now. By the time school gets started again I plan on having my week of meals mapped out. Well, at the very least my breakfast and lunches.

Planning and prep is everything. Good for you. You’ll probably be moving more by then too.

One day at a time Gary. You’ve got this.

Well I am a bit younger....and we scored a spot along the fence. Haven't smelled pee yet andtheres 4 hrs to go. A family is next to us.

Maybe guys are grosser here. I walked by the fence of the lawn seats at a concert and two guys were pissing thru the fence onto the sidewalk I was walking towards. I turned around and took the long way.

Maybe guys are grosser here. I walked by the fence of the lawn seats at a concert and two guys were pissing thru the fence onto the sidewalk I was walking towards. I turned around and took the long way.

A Father's day tradition?

It's supposed to be hot, humid, and uncomfortable today. Maybe there won't be too many calls for deliveries while I'm working....

I stated that Shirley had a insurance claim that was not paid a few days ago (routine blood draw). Shirley talked to the insurance company this morning. It appears that the hospital filed the claim under an old insurance number.

Now as long as the hospital doesn't get all excited things should work out. I guess we should contact them also. Like... "Hey you guys goofed up!"

Top Bottom