Page 1361 of 1396 FirstFirst ... 361861126113111351135913601361136213631371 ... LastLast
Results 13,601 to 13,610 of 13959

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Quote Originally Posted by PereBourik View Post
    Premier League Chelsea v Newcastle on tv. Colts and Chiefs later on. That is, if the Benadryl doesn't conk me out (which is what I'm hoping will happen).
    My principal sent out this tip for getting to sleep. He said to count from 300 backwards by 3's. He said he's only got to zero once in his life and he's been doing it since he was in college.

I don't really have trouble falling asleep but I've been trying it out of curiosity. The first couple of nights I actually stayed up longer because I kept doubting the math and starting over. What I've learned since is that I have zero focus. Somewhere along the way I lose focus and have these weird random thoughts that have absolutely nothing to do with the task at hand. And then I start trying to figure out how I started thinking about those topics.

I think what's happening is that I'm starting to fall asleep but sort of dreaming too and then my brain remembers I was supposed to be counting and I get out of the dream state and start counting all over again.

My principal is stupid!
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

I have type 1 narcolepsy....so... I never have issues sleeping. But there was a short phase in my 20's where I did and it went opposite for a while. It was really odd.
    Last edited by Debby; 01-12-2019 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Debby View Post
    I have type 2 narcolepsy....so... I never have issues sleeping. But there was a short phase in my 20's where I did and it went opposite for a while. It was really odd.
    I mean type 1. I hate this phone. I have type 1 narcolepsy. I will go back and edit now.

I am always the thread killer. Im sorry.

I am always the thread killer. Im sorry.
    it goes comatose every weekend
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

I am doing a whole lot of nothing. The colts game is bittersweet for me. Long story. But all my people i have surrounded myself with are going to watch it...with my exboyfriend....who sends me mixed messages. A chiefs win will kind of make me smile. Lol. Just kidding. Kinda.
    It looks like it went that way.
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulelerob View Post
    It looks like it went that way.
    Yes. I am more of a Bears fan, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    My principal sent out this tip for getting to sleep. He said to count from 300 backwards by 3's. He said he's only got to zero once in his life and he's been doing it since he was in college.

I don't really have trouble falling asleep but I've been trying it out of curiosity. The first couple of nights I actually stayed up longer because I kept doubting the math and starting over. What I've learned since is that I have zero focus. Somewhere along the way I lose focus and have these weird random thoughts that have absolutely nothing to do with the task at hand. And then I start trying to figure out how I started thinking about those topics.

I think what's happening is that I'm starting to fall asleep but sort of dreaming too and then my brain remembers I was supposed to be counting and I get out of the dream state and start counting all over again.

My principal is stupid!
    If I'm a even a little bit tired it probably takes me less than ten seconds to go to sleep. So 300-297-294-291-28...

Oh! Good morning!
    YouTube | Facebook

Yes. I am more of a Bears fan, honestly.
    Doink, doink.
    YouTube | Facebook

A very happy and healthy new day to all!
    YouTube | Facebook

Thread Information