::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Thanks, Gary. Not feeling awful. Side effects slowly subsiding. Energy very slowly improving. You might appreciate this more than most. My taste buds are all effed up, and almost nothing tastes good. I can't even tolerate CFA!! It's a bi**h not wanting to eat....

I thought you couldn't taste anyhow?

Glad to hear your energy is returning. It's a slow process. I thought I was all good last year after all my heart stuff but this year I feel 100% better than last year.

I wonder if you can have edibles?

I have a brand new $3.2K mt. bike that has been hanging in my garage for twelve years now.

I suck harder.

BTW it's only worth $400.00 now.

But still in brand new condition so I got that going for me.

Also, I didn't pay that much for the bike. One of my former student's family owned the shop. I picked out a bike that was about 1K. They delivered the bike that was 3K. They said the 1K was what they paid for the bike and thanked me for being a teacher.

Teaching perks are usually just "feel good" That was a very nice gesture on their part.

Coming along just a few days shy of 2 months mark. Lost my job so I have been looking for a new job and my truck has been given me problems.

PoHoMoJo is like love. Always more to go around.

Sending some your way too! :)

I also have the contains-BPA-but-doesn't-leach version 2 from 2008 or so. Got it at my local bike shop in Leavenworth.

I only use my Aeropress when I travel so I don't have a lot of habits built up around using it. Thus my results are variable.

After my first culinary class I'm pretty convinced none of my kids set foot in the kitchen.

Top Bottom