::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I’m at the Brown County Inn.

I think Rob is at Salt Creek and the other hos are all on the field this year. Nick, Tammy, Susie, Sukie, Sally. Except Mike. I think he’s staying in his house. :)

Sukie? Staying on the field? Oh dear.

I have a hangover. And I'm back in Indy. About to head to crawfordsville. Jimmy and I had a good weekend. But already back to arguing..i tried.

Sally, Sukie, Rob,Susie, Lynn, Debbie, Soo, and Mike.

Sorry I didn’t find you before I left tonight. I think you guys were close to the stage and I couldn’t get to close to the stage because my Life Vest would freak out.

It was great meeting you Lynn, Rob, Debbie, Soo and Mike.

And Mike, thank you again for hosting such a great party year after year. I will be back when my schedule allows.

When you walked into the shop, it was some kind of awesome! Love you brother!

I loved watching all the performances. I wanted to get back out of my tent, after dozing an hour. But I couldn't walk straight. I had been up since 3:30am. Then worked that outdoor flea market near Brazil. Heat got to me. Then drinking did me in. Lol

My favorite performance was the group that did Africa, by Toto. I hope someone posts it.

My other fave was the guy who sounds a bit like Joe Cocker. Don't know his name. Had flames on his shirt I think. Tattoos. I think a big tattoo on his chest. I damn near fell in love. Just kidding.

Top Bottom