::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Jacarandas in bloom are beautiful but not very pool friendly.

I guess we'll see. There are 5 big pecan trees just on the other side of our back wall. That's not going to be too pool friendly either.

Check the skimmer. Work. Work. Work.

Aloha Kakahiaka!
Tired this morning, did not get enough sleep.
Not feeling work today, but have much to do, so off I go.

Oh and the demolition derby was fun to watch.
I was curious what type of cars they would use, as the selection of big old cars is probably pretty light in Hawaii, and I was thinking that econobox demolition derby might not be that exciting. Well the cars in play were all about 15 plus years old, and were all front-wheel drive - a couple of Corollas, a Focus sedan, a Camry, a PT Cruiser, and a Nissan Sentra sedan. Before it got started, my money was on the Camry, just because of weight and power, and a significant size advantage in the trunk area. Well the Camry was out early, then the Sentra and the Focus followed soon after, and it came down to a major brawl between the PT Cruiser and a Corolla. The PT, aside from losing its front and rear plastic fascias, honestly did not look that bad, it could really take a punch well. The Corolla's rear was so bashed in there is no way the driver could see behind him, and the passenger rear wheel was not even rotating, but it kept at it and really endured A LOT. Eventually the referee called the PT Cruiser the Winner as the Corolla was deemed too dangerous for the driver to continue (no longer protected well enough I suppose) but it was really a lot of fun to watch.

Poetry Slam final #1 is in the books.

A few kids wrote some pretty impactful stuff. One kid was hilarious. Overall a let down from previous years but maybe that's my fault?

3 days left

With all the medical and dental stuff going on here, it keeps taking all my monthly income plus to keep things afloat. I guess I should be thankful it's just maintenance on old bodies, and not serious illness.

I keep getting matches of 3rd - 5th cousins on the genealogy thing. What the heck is a 3rd - 5th cousin? Probably more than six degrees of separation?

Can't go to UWC this weekend. I booked a tarot party. I need the money, so I had to do it.

I cant sleep. My depression is kicking my butt right now.

With all the medical and dental stuff going on here, it keeps taking all my monthly income plus to keep things afloat. I guess I should be thankful it's just maintenance on old bodies, and not serious illness.

Sorry to hear about the medical expenses. Between Medicare and my supplementary BC/BS, I don't seem to pay anything, now, not even copays....

Top Bottom