::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Man Don, you have a very full agenda!

Hope you don't feel too tired and/or nauseated.

Man Don, you have a very full agenda!

Hope you don't feel too tired and/or nauseated.

Fatigue is an ongoing problem, but, so far, nausea has not been.

And, yes, we've been very busy. My wife is an absolute working machine. What a fierce advocate! I could not manage all of this without her....

I found out that the hospital will allow my ukulele while I'm admitted for two to three weeks. Maybe I'll take it, and do some practicing....

She won't be there 24/7. She'll be going out to eat, and occasionally home to collect our mail. I should be able to find time to play....

I'd like to work on a version of the last song Damon posted, You Win Again. I'm not sure I have the necessary vocal range to pull it off. It gets pretty darn high in places....

I'd like to work on a version of the last song Damon posted, You Win Again. I'm not sure I have the necessary vocal range to pull it off. It gets pretty darn high in places....

The last time I tried to play and sing I was surprised at what my illness has done to my voice. I had lost the lower register, and could not hit low notes I used to hit with ease. Hopefully, that'll prove to be temporary....

It's almost time to be thinking about breakfast. My appetite improves a lot when I'm doing the steroids.

Cereal? Eggs and toast? Bagel and cream cheese? Eggo waffles?

Decisions, decisions....

Hang in there Donald!

Post as much as is needed.
I'm sorry I wasn't there to keep you company.

And strum away to your hearts desire.

Yesterday afternoon we got a call to come help my brother in law. He had a very bad nose bleed. ER here we come. They got it under control is a couple of hours and them we all went for a lunch/dinner at the local restaurant.

My brother in law Dan has quite a few health problems. Which is a hindrance for him because he is one who likes to be outside doing things.

Top Bottom