Page 2211 of 2324 FirstFirst ... 1211171121112161220122092210221122122213222122612311 ... LastLast
Results 22,101 to 22,110 of 23240

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

My goal for this morning was to go down to the pickle ball courts and hang out with my friends as they play. I can sit and watch, chat with the players, and basically socialize a bit.

This is the first they've used the local outdoor courts here in a few months, as it's been too hot. I think I'll go anyway, at least for a little while. It'll be nice to see everybody again....
    Things get better with age. I'm approaching magnificent....

Kala KA-SC :: Sapele /ebony soprano, handmade :: Kiwaya K-Wave Tele Uke :: Big Island KTO-TR :: Lanikai LU-8EK :: Eastman concert prototype :: vintage banjolele :: Mainland gloss mahogany concert

"And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there..." - George Harrison

"Just a few ukulele hooligans getting wild and strummy...." - chindog

5:2576

Maybe I could even heckle a little bit, and throw in new balls as needed.....

Kala KA-SC :: Sapele /ebony soprano, handmade :: Kiwaya K-Wave Tele Uke :: Big Island KTO-TR :: Lanikai LU-8EK :: Eastman concert prototype :: vintage banjolele :: Mainland gloss mahogany concert

"And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there..." - George Harrison

I just noticed that I ended up with a double post a page back. Oh, well.

Sometimes it won't let me post at all, and other times it posts me double. Go figure....

Almost time for my first protein bowl of the day. Eggs, cheese, meat, and spinach. No carbs, no sugars.

I'll probably have this five times today. Good thing I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    Almost time for my first protein bowl of the day. Eggs, cheese, meat, and spinach. No carbs, no sugars.

I'll probably have this five times today. Good thing I like it!
    Even better with a dash of Frank's Red Hot Sauce. No carbs, no calories, so I'm guessing no sugars....

Elaine has gone into town, to church. Now would be a good time for me to get my shower, get cleaned up and get dressed. Then I'll be all ready to head over to pickle ball a little bit later....

Keep with it Don.

A very happy and healthy new day to all!
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

My uke playing is getting rusty. I just had to look up the fingering for Dsus4 (0230)....

That marks the second time I've had a ukulele out since we got here, at the beginning of July....

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    My uke playing is getting rusty. I just had to look up the fingering for Dsus4 (0230)....
    (2230) also.
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

Thread Information