::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Sally, my app opens up to a "friends" page. Nowhere in the page does it say anything about UU.

Rob, the screen I'm getting looks nothing like the picture you posted....

And maybe it doesn’t work on a Kindle at all. They weren’t designed for that. Why don’t you try to contact us on a computer Don?

Found Kindle. Fingers crossed it works after a full charge. I haven’t used it in two years. I meant to give it to one of the kids, but they ended up getting tablets from the grandparents.

Callie is insistent I feed her. All she seems to do is grow more hairballs with the nutrients she takes in. What do I get in exchange?

Attitude and I’m the one who has to clean up said hairballs.

And maybe it doesn’t work on a Kindle at all. They weren’t designed for that. Why don’t you try to contact us on a computer Don?

The 7 inch Fire tablet is what I'm on right now. It works on this one. Many times I call it a Kindle. Kindle was the original Amazon reader.

Bry is falling into a funk. She needs to be around her people and have her sports. Drew her out this past weekend by watching Tiger King with her. I need to find something more active to do with her.

Found Kindle. Fingers crossed it works after a full charge. I haven’t used it in two years. I meant to give it to one of the kids, but they ended up getting tablets from the grandparents.

Thank you Soo.

Bry is falling into a funk. She needs to be around her people and have her sports. Drew her out this past weekend by watching Tiger King with her. I need to find something more active to do with her.

Have they tried meeting on zoom?

Rob is using it on a Fire tablet (they don't use Kindles - they use Fire tablets, but they're old and can't learn to call them by their correct names ;))

Kindle is partially charged. Have downloaded app. My app doesn’t even open, instead it opens a window in the Silk browser. I don’t know if it’s because I have an older kindle. |shrug|

Last edited:
Don, does you Friends screen look anything like this? You won’t have the UU circle yet. You need to select the + circle (purple arrow pointing to it). When you open that up, it’ll have a bar to enter in the server address. Copy and paste this to enter there: https://discord.gg/spkGkGZ

1F46EB62-213E-4E41-BA0F-7D1B56B27207.jpg

Last edited:
Something similar to this page should open up:

Attachments

• D6DB4902-45F9-4185-87E3-C1218445AC9F.jpg
    D6DB4902-45F9-4185-87E3-C1218445AC9F.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 5
Once you’ve pasted the channel address, there should be a circle with the UU logo in it appear left of the friends list above the “+” circle.

Top Bottom