::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Just got told I'm scheduled for a PET scan on Saturday. Not sure what that involves, but I'll do it, gladly. There are dietary restrictions starting the day before. No sugar, no carbs. Just meat, eggs, cheese and greens....

Hi all. I've been at a ministry conference this week. I had to leave early yesterday afternoon to bid farewell to my mom - she's free of her body at last. Love to you all.

PoHoMoJo for you & yours Jon (and prayers on the Jesus sideband). May she enjoy her freedom at last. May her freedom be your comfort.

Hi all. I've been at a ministry conference this week. I had to leave early yesterday afternoon to bid farewell to my mom - she's free of her body at last. Love to you all.

Kind thoughts for you and your family.

I forgot to mention here, 48 years with my lovely bride today.
Well, more than that, but we had a ceremony and a party 48 years ago today.

attachment.php

I forgot to mention here, 48 years with my lovely bride today.
Well, more than that, but we had a ceremony and a party 48 years ago today.

Congratulations, Rob and Shirley!! What a great accomplishment, and testimony to the power of love. I hope this anniversary finds you both as happy as you appeared in you wedding day photo....

Kitty had a diabetic crisis including seizures yesterday. Spent the night with her favorite vets. We get her back this afternoon with an blood sugar monitor.

Cha ching!

Top Bottom