::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

We made it to the cabin yesterday morning. Katie, Luis, penny, Michael and I. Katie and Luis had to leave just now, they both have to work today, but we did have a fun day and night with them. Mike and Wendy will be joining us today. The place is only about 90 minutes from home so it’s not a bad drive at all.

It’s a VERY nice place. It belongs to my ex brother in law, (Wendy’s dads brother). It’s the first time we’ve been here. It’s just a halfmile to this cute little village and a bit farther to the lake.

Last night we ate lasagna and played board games. They all went to bed and Michael and I stayed up and watched Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

We made it to the cabin yesterday morning. Katie, Luis, penny, Michael and I. Katie and Luis had to leave just now, they both have to work today, but we did have a fun day and night with them. Mike and Wendy will be joining us today. The place is only about 90 minutes from home so it’s not a bad drive at all.

It’s a VERY nice place. It belongs to my ex brother in law, (Wendy’s dads brother). It’s the first time we’ve been here. It’s just a halfmile to this cute little village and a bit farther to the lake.

Last night we ate lasagna and played board games. They all went to bed and Michael and I stayed up and watched Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

Sounds great.

I would do whatever I could to make the owner happy that they let us stay there.

Like a "Win/win", in hopes to be welcome again.

Unless you made a sandwich, and then cut it in half, it's not a half sandwich. It's just a small sandwich!

I completely disagree. A small sandwich would have small bread and small ingredients.

1441726275-mini-pimento-blt-cheddar-biscuits-17.jpg

My half a sandwich is made with half the bread, half the ingredients and therefore is half a sandwich.

half-of-a-turkey-sandwich-for-lunch-CYJEWW.jpg

Sounds great.

I would do whatever I could to make the owner happy that they let us stay there.

Like a "Win/win", in hopes to be welcome again.
Exactly! I’m trying to figure out what I can do to thank him. He’ll get a thank you card signed by all of us. We are going to leave the place spotless. I was thinking of ordering a cord of wood delivered while we’re here.

I am having the very best time here. It’s beautiful, relaxing, and so good to have my kids together. Katie and Luis left before dawn they have work today unfortunately. I got up early built a fire, made some tea, and relaxed listening to NPR. About 10:30 Michael and Penny got up and while Penny did yoga on the deck I made us breakfast. Now I’m drinking a cup of camping coffee and kicking back with my spawn. Big Mike and Wendy will be here in an hour or so.

I’m terribly happy!

I am having the very best time here. It’s beautiful, relaxing, and so good to have my kids together. Katie and Luis left before dawn they have work today unfortunately. I got up early built a fire, made some tea, and relaxed listening to NPR. About 10:30 Michael and Penny got up and while Penny did yoga on the deck I made us breakfast. Now I’m drinking a cup of camping coffee and kicking back with my spawn. Big Mike and Wendy will be here in an hour or so.

I’m terribly happy!

Sounds like a great time! Enjoy.

So I bought a sandwich on the way to school. I asked the guy three times if the "steak" was really cut from steak or processed lunch meat. I even explained that I have a medical condition and I can't have much sodium and processed meat is full of sodium.

"Guaranteed"

So yeah, processed lunch meat. I'm pretty much eating an arugula, red onion sandwich with bleu cheese aioli. The "steak" is in the garbage.

So I bought a sandwich on the way to school. I asked the guy three times if the "steak" was really cut from steak or processed lunch meat. I even explained that I have a medical condition and I can't have much sodium and processed meat is full of sodium.

"Guaranteed"

So yeah, processed lunch meat. I'm pretty much eating an arugula, red onion sandwich with bleu cheese aioli. The "steak" is in the garbage.

It's actually not bad but that's not the point.

Top Bottom