::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

My first favorite football player. My grandfather used to take me to all the Stanford games and I saw countless Plunkett to Vataha touchdowns! Good memories. They were still the Indians back then.

Before they stole my name. I’m still waiting on my royalty check.

HB family told us, as we were driving there, that we were on our own tonight.
So we went back to the South Bay and met up with the other sisters. We ate at Lazy Dog, then went back to the Marriott where the sister who lives in Japan is staying so the kids could swim in the pool.

A very happy and healthy new day to all!

Our internet is down. This is from my phone.

Watching the Tour de France after the morning chores. The cats have their breakfast and RL Kid has his. I've had 1st coffee. RL Kid woke me with kisses this morning. I guess he was hungry.

Last edited:
Watching th Tour de France after the morning chores. The cats have their breakfast and RL Kid has his. I've had 1st coffee. RL Kid woke me with kisses this morning. I guess he was hungry.

How many kitties do you have? We have 3. That’s not enough in my opinion but my hubby disagrees with me. I was happy at 5.

How many kitties do you have? We have 3. That’s not enough in my opinion but my hubby disagrees with me. I was happy at 5.

We have 10. 9 are rescues. 4-5 is my limit. They range in age from 17 down to about 3. Right now we have a lifetime supply. Given normal life expectancy of cats we could still have 3 or 4 well into our 80s. 4 cat boxes are not enough. Add to that marking and dominance behaviors and I'm waaaay over my tolerance redline. We have carpets we can't put down because they will immediately become alternate toilets. The house is only a year old and the catstink has already ruined it for me. Mrs Pere is OK with it.

Thanks for asking.

We are at Nanilei's younger sister's apartment in Long Beach.
She used to have the coolest Pomeranian named Nigel who passed away two years ago.
Last year Mindy was at work and this tiny scared cat was huddled under her car.
She coaxed her out and took her to the vet and now they are roommates.
One of those things like who really rescued who?
Anyway she is totally adorable and we get along just fine. Her name is Xenu.

We are at Nanilei's younger sister's apartment in Long Beach.
She used to have the coolest Pomeranian named Nigel who passed away two years ago.
Last year Mindy was at work and this tiny scared cat was huddled under her car.
She coaxed her out and took her to the vet and now they are roommates.
One of those things like who really rescued who?
Anyway she is totally adorable and we get along just fine. Her name is Xenu.

Kinda funny that I'm in Oahu and you're in LA.

Went to see Bryan and Hale last night and got to see Benny Chong and Byron Yasui. Awesome night. Right now we're heading to Marukami Udon for breakfast :)

Heh heh heh!

I saw Stevie Wonder at NAMM once but he didn’t see me.

I waved to him at NAMM

Was sad he didn't wave back.

I "see" what you did there.

A very happy and healthy new day to all!

Our internet is down. This is from my phone.

It was down for quite a while, but it's back on now. Well it was back on a while ago really.

My posts are always from my phone.

Sounds phoney.

This may have been going on for a while but I see our leader is now our king.

Long live the Carrot King!​

We have 10. 9 are rescues. 4-5 is my limit. They range in age from 17 down to about 3. Right now we have a lifetime supply. Given normal life expectancy of cats we could still have 3 or 4 well into our 80s. 4 cat boxes are not enough. Add to that marking and dominance behaviors and I'm waaaay over my tolerance redline. We have carpets we can't put down because they will immediately become alternate toilets. The house is only a year old and the catstink has already ruined it for me. Mrs Pere is OK with it.

Thanks for asking.

I have a theory that cats practice mind control. You keep wearing that tin foil hat Pere.

Thanks for asking.

I’m sorry Padre’. I completely understand you. That’s a lot. With 3 male cats, even fixed, the marking problem happens. I’ve got two on Kitty Prozac after trying every calming collar, spray, room thingy on the market. I do think the Prozac helps. It takes about 4-6 weeks to see a change.
We went to all linoleum floors about 10 years ago. It made it much easier to deal with.

I have one 13 year old dog who usually can’t make it through the night so we started putting down puppy pads. The cats use them too now. (We have 5 boxes). And yes, throw rugs are always trouble.
I have one 5’x7’ rug they allow and don’t soil. I rolled it out every morning and rolled it up at night for a month, just to see if they’d pee on it. I’ve been lucky and I am able to leave it out all the time.
I bought it from a company called Ruggable. It’s got a base you peel the top off of and the top fits in a washing machine. Best rug ever.

I’m sorry Padre’. I completely understand you. That’s a lot. With 3 male cats, even fixed, the marking problem happens. I’ve got two on Kitty Prozac after trying every calming collar, spray, room thingy on the market. I do think the Prozac helps. It takes about 4-6 weeks to see a change.
We went to all linoleum floors about 10 years ago. It made it much easier to deal with.

I have one 13 year old dog who usually can’t make it through the night so we started putting down puppy pads. The cats use them too now. (We have 5 boxes). And yes, throw rugs are always trouble.
I have one 5’x7’ rug they allow and don’t soil. I rolled it out every morning and rolled it up at night for a month, just to see if they’d pee on it. I’ve been lucky and I am able to leave it out all the time.
I bought it from a company called Ruggable. It’s got a base you peel the top off of and the top fits in a washing machine. Best rug ever.

The rugs are orientals; no washing machine for them.

Our old dog died about 2 years before we moved no longer in reliable control of bladder or bowel. Between the dogs and cats we lost way too much money when we sold our house. But I'm not bitter; I am done with adding critters to the household.

Last edited:
Top Bottom