::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I need to start losing weight again. I'm holding at 228lbs but I'd like to get below 220lbs and maybe shoot for under 210lbs depending on how I feel.

I gained 5lbs really fast as soon as I upped my calorie intake from 1200 (too low) to about 1800. Now I'm having a hard time cutting back on my eating habits again.

I also keep uncontrollably bingeing on crap I'm not supposed to have like chocolate covered almonds that someone gave as a gift. And dried fruit.

Right after my procedures I had such good will power. Now that seems to be gone again.

I've only had very positive experiences with TSA agents. I appreciate the job they do - I cringe when stories come through when a reporter successfully smuggles contraband through security and then tries to blow the thing into a whole "the system is broken!" story. It's a hard job to be perfect. I know as someone who has the power to take out an entire company's network with one mistake that holding someone to a perfection standard is just not realistic. We do our best and hope that everyone is better than if we didn't try at all.

(No, I haven't taken out the entire company. Yes, I have taken out entire facilities for specific functions. I shut down all the printing at a clinic in Atlanta for a couple hours once and I killed staff scheduling for an entire clinic here in town once. I had a coworker take out all of San Diego for a few minutes once - that was probably the biggest sphincter-clincher I've seen.)

My brother shut down PDX for four hours once. Not his favorite memory.

I gained 5lbs really fast as soon as I upped my calorie intake from 1200 (too low) to about 1800. Now I'm having a hard time cutting back on my eating habits again.

I also keep uncontrollably bingeing on crap I'm not supposed to have like chocolate covered almonds that someone gave as a gift. And dried fruit.

Right after my procedures I had such good will power. Now that seems to be gone again.

I just completed my first week of low carb dieting. I’m managing to keep it under 50 grams of carbs a day. The only day I messed up was when I assumed watermelon was okay. It isn’t.

Lately my Lana'i day lunches are just two PB&J sandwiches.
My fancy lunchbox has gel ice chillers that I cannot get through TSA. So I just go with a lunch that does not need refrigeration.
They have some good stuff here on the island, but it is pricey and I have to find a car to borrow, so I just pass.

I still eat yogurt and a banana for breakfast.

I'll send you either a Denny's Grand Slam breakfast, of something from IHOP, courtesy of the Bunker.

I just completed my first week of low carb dieting. I’m managing to keep it under 50 grams of carbs a day. The only day I messed up was when I assumed watermelon was okay. It isn’t.

Pretzel Goldfish are low carb aren't they? I mean, they are Goldfish... That's like protein.

Flight home currently 30 minute delay.
I heard lots of rotary wing noise here at the gate.
Glance out the window and TWO Ospreys and two giant helicopters are hovering outside.
The big single rotor helis that kinda look like giant Blackhawks, whatever they are.

These fancy Whirlybirds are kinda loud.
rjnpQLK.jpg

The family got us the Amazon DVR Recast for Xmas. It seems to be working out. 1 terabyte hd, 150 Hours storage and up to 4 recordings at the same time. Can watch recordings or live TV on anything that has the Fire TV app. At home or away.
It records off of an antenna pointed towards Chicago. I receive just over 50 channels. I only care about maybe a dozen of those.

Just got back from Indy. Tookta was sworn in as a citizen today. I really enjoy the event, had 98 people from 38 countries. Burma had the most this time by far which surprised me. The middle aged lady from El Salvador was my favorite, she was so happy.

Congratulations Tookta!

Worked today. Now I’m off for the next almost 2 weeks. Yay!

Mike and I are flying to Washington actually Oregon and then driving to Washington on Saturday. So tomorrow will be spent packing. I love packing for a trip.

Top Bottom