::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Are you trying something different this time around? My friend who brews GF uses millet a lot, I think...

I had a bunch of millet and rice malt and about 2lbs of buckwheat. Over all it was a 12lb grain bill but I think buckwheat has some powerful tasti g notes to it

Lynn and I met with a furnace guy yesterday. It took him between an hour and a half and two hours to get to the price. What a depressing process. I have a guy who worked for me before coming next Monday. I have high hopes. Time will tell.

Blue skies and sunshine again today. In the thirties, which is alright. We are at the time of the year where we have gotten the lowest recorded temperature. (-27°) No thank you.

Today is the birthday of my only niece, Renea. She has been gone a little over 13 years. We are only truly gone when no one remembers us.

Today is the birthday of my only niece, Renea. She has been gone a little over 13 years. We are only truly gone when no one remembers us.

But you remember her.

Al Pachino had a line in a movie that stuck with me. It makes me a bit sad.
“We die twice. Once when we die and again when the last person that knew us utters our name for the last time.”

Top Bottom