::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

In other news my wife entered a pickem pool at work. So far she's tied for 1st place. Early games got 1 wrong this round so far 2 bad picks. My FIL made the picks since neither of us know a thing.

In other news my wife entered a pickem pool at work. So far she's tied for 1st place. Early games got 1 wrong this round so far 2 bad picks. My FIL made the picks since neither of us know a thing.

What are you picking? Noses? Bluegrass? Daisies?

Did something today that I haven't done in probably 35 years; more than half my lifetime ago.

I shaved my face. My beard had pretty much all fallen out, and what remained was sparse and scruffy looking. I think I probably look a little better, now; a little neater, anyway.

View attachment 121167

Oddly enough, my mustache and eyebrows are still pretty much unaffected, at least for now. I'd guess my hair is 95% gone, at this point....

You’ll be back to pretty in no time Don. Stay strong and fight on!

Today appointment with the heart guy.

It's also our grand daughter Alexis's 26th birthday.

Yes but Boston has some cool things too. It's also close enough to go to Salem for the day

How far away are the Amish? I think that would be interesting too. Mostly want to see the historical stuff and EAT.

Okay, Salem looks like a cool visit. I also have friends in NH, would that be a doable day trip? I'm looking up what else Boston has to offer.

Philadelphia or Boston for a couple days next year?

I love Boston - my brother and his family live there, so we do have built-in tour guides...but still, following the Freedom Trail is a great experience. Also, the Boston Tea Party museum was very surprisingly wonderful! Even my jaded brother, who thought there could be nothing left in Boston to interest him, said it was one of the best experiences he's had in the city.

Top Bottom