::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I tried to play today after more than a week off. I tried the two songs I know really well. It was like I barely knew them. They came into line after awhile. But I really didn’t feel like playing too much. I’m wrung out.

P.S. The drama continues.

James' team won. We beat a really good team from SF (they play year-round) pretty easily.

I think James is having growing pains again. He's been complaining that his knees and ankles hurt "inside"

I rubbed his ankles and knees down with a bunch of CBD ointment before the game. He said it didn't hurt at all. Before I used it on my own knees I thought it was just a hippy, voodoo magic claim.

stuff works

May I suggest:

http://prosperforhealth.com/

I tried to play today after more than a week off. I tried the two songs I know really well. It was like I barely knew them. They came into line after awhile. But I really didn’t feel like playing too much. I’m wrung out.

Family drama is exhausting. Take some time for yourself Padre.

There are songs I used to know by heart that I wouldn't even know where to start without a fake book sheet.

I'm feeling really good, Sally. I've gained back about 25 pounds, and I'd like to stay right where I am now. I don't need to gain back all that I lost.

I'm regaining strength and energy, and I'm doing lots of walking. It's too soon to try pickle ball yet, but I hope to resume that before too long, too. I'm helping Elaine out more around the house, and not minding doing it, either.

It just feels so good to feel good! I appreciate it each and every day.

Thanks for asking....
Good news indeed! Glad to hear it.

Just dropped B V-B at the airport, sending him back to snow, ice, wind, and a lack of supervision. I hope he holds it together. It’s Mrs Pere who needs the PoHoMoJo now. He has not loved her as well as she deserves, and his animosity to his family usually focuses on her. She is now busy around the house gently crying and trying to distract herself from this hard cost of love.

Me? I’m fine*. Time to make breakfast for RL Kid.

* fine, meaning (not really) fine.

PoHo MoJo to you and Mrs. Pere.

My family could use some PoHoMoJo.

My 95 year old grandfather went to emergency last night because he was having difficulty breathing and he was constantly coughing (same symptoms I had with my heart). They were going to run more tests at 9:00am this morning.

This past Saturday I attended my great-aunts funeral. She is the one married into the Digirolamo clan that is huge in the fishing/restaurant industry in the Monterey area.

It was nice catching up with many cousins I haven't seen in years, and meeting their kids some who are in their 30's already. My aunt Lillian was the last of the Kasano clan (my dad's mother's side) and she was also the last living Nissei (2nd generation) of that side of my family. A lot of history about the internment camps is being lost with the passing of the Nissei.

This past Saturday I attended my great-aunts funeral. She is the one married into the Digirolamo clan that is huge in the fishing/restaurant industry in the Monterey area.

It was nice catching up with many cousins I haven't seen in years, and meeting their kids some who are in their 30's already. My aunt Lillian was the last of the Kasano clan (my dad's mother's side) and she was also the last living Nissei (2nd generation) of that side of my family. A lot of history about the internment camps is being lost with the passing of the Nissei.

My granddaughter will be in the area this evening. I told her about the restaurant in Monterey.
I also told her if something happened and needed help I know someone in San Jose.
She probably knows her way to San Jose?

My granddaughter will be in the area this evening. I told her about the restaurant in Monterey.
I also told her if something happened and needed help I know someone in San Jose.
She probably knows her way to San Jose?

After work, this week, she is going to meet some friends and spend the weekend in San Diego

I was trying to remember how to make a F6 chord. After investigation I found it's enharmonic (same notes/sound) with the Dm7. Ok now I remember, a major chord 6, is it's relative minor 7.

I think the one I have is 300mg per 1/2 tsp. Non THC but it does smell like pot seeds after the menthol smell wears off.

Chances are it has some THC in it. This is currently a non regulated area in the industry. Not a big deal unless your getting pee tested for work.
This is my daughters line. She uses hemp derived CBD isolate, no chance of any THC in it. Hers smells amazing. I was her nose when she was developing it. Everything she uses is organic and her containers are recyclable. She is adamant her products do not have a negative impact on the environment.

CBD is used for pain relief. CBD with THC is suspected of providing better pain relief. This is all new territory. Since the government banned any testing of marijuana/hemp products until recently, we know very little.

I was trying to remember how to make a F6 chord. After investigation I found it's enharmonic (same notes/sound) with the Dm7. Ok now I remember, a major chord 6, is it's relative minor 7.

Another of those things I knew, but forgot I knew.

Top Bottom