::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

#188 It takes about 142.18 licks to reach the center of a Tootsie pop.

My life is complete.

#212 There are more plastic flamingos in the U.S that there are real ones.

Useless trivia for Sukie

Number 16 - fact checked by Snopes as FALSE. Mel Blanc didn't especially like carrots - he wasn't allergic to them. He chewed them and spit them out during voice recordings because swallowing them made continuing the recording difficult.

And with ONE of the "facts" in the list being false I'm not willing to believe any of them without cross checking them.

Number 16 - fact checked by Snopes as FALSE. Mel Blanc didn't especially like carrots - he wasn't allergic to them. He chewed them and spit them out during voice recordings because swallowing them made continuing the recording difficult.

And with ONE of the "facts" in the list being false I'm not willing to believe any of them without cross checking them.

Well, lucky for you, the list stops at 449 and not 500.

I'm procrastinating HARD this morning.

So much to do and I'm surfing Yahoo "news" stories. Ask me about Cardi B, or Justin Bieber, Kendal Jenner etc.

Snopes labels number 19 as legend only - there is no way to know or quantify on an annual basis the number of donkey-caused deaths; there is no international database for that information.

Nevertheless, I apologize for the species everywhere.

What does it mean if you don’t hear any crickets....

Count the number of cricket chirps in a 15-second period, add 37 to the total, and your result will be very close to the actual outdoor Fahrenheit temperature.

Who "discovers" these kinds of things and why?

I'm procrastinating HARD this morning.

So much to do and I'm surfing Yahoo "news" stories. Ask me about Cardi B, or Justin Bieber, Kendal Jenner etc.

Or that Penny Marshall died?

Time for o watch A League of Their Own.

Top Bottom