::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

The entrance to the bunker as seen from exterior security camera...

IMG_0572.jpg

BTW, best ever over coat I had for wearing with suits was an Australian style oil cloth outback duster. Nothing got through that oil cloth. It was super long so suit pants stayed dry, had a huge collar you could flip up, and had a double front flap. Best overcoat ever.

If Bobby Curtis ever takes time off from his racing circuit - Dixie's (the former Leavitt's) in Sisters. Unfortunately the Spotted Mule in Bend closed their doors in 2010.

I haven't been to Sisters for quite a while now. My A-hole ex-best-friend's parents own a cabin in Black Butte and we'd go there several times a year, often with a trip over to Sisters. Ever since AHEBF turned his back on friends and family our trips to Central Oregon pretty much dried up.

Last edited:
My niece's husband successfully defended his doctoral dissertation today - I think that means he'll be getting his Ph.D. this spring.

He is a physicist. The title of his dissertation is "Ultracold Fermions in One Dimension: Three-Body Recombination & Tomonaga-Luttinger Liquids".

I have NO idea what any of that means. But today does mean a couple of things:

1) Andrew is a very smart guy and,
2) I'm old enough to have a nephew with a doctorate.

My niece's husband successfully defended his doctoral dissertation today - I think that means he'll be getting his Ph.D. this spring.

He is a physicist. The title of his dissertation is "Ultracold Fermions in One Dimension: Three-Body Recombination & Tomonaga-Luttinger Liquids".

That's cool!

But ask him how he actually knows that a three-body recombination takes place in a single dimension, if a single dimension is usually a plane.

I haven't been to Sisters for quite a while now. My [BEEEP] own a cabin in Black Butte and we'd go there several times a year, often with a trip over to Sisters. Ever since [BEEP] turned his back on friends and family our trips to Central Oregon pretty much dried up.

Cabin and Black Butte are mutually exclusive.

Cabin and McKenzie River, now that's okay.

That would involve a lot of executive function... forecasting which actions will lead to which future. A lot of things can impair executive function.

Huh? Must get dictionary...

Growing up I found out that hitting your head really hard can impare executive function for a period of time.

No, he decided to put my last name as HIS last name. I never changed my name when we got married. So it said father, mr XXX and mother, mrs XXX. But my name was still YYY.

Sounds confusing. I thought you were talking about your first name being spelled wrong.

My grand daughter has a masters. What it cost for that is almost beyond my comprehension. The two years for the masters cost as much as the four years before it. So the Phd as much again? She originally intended to be Dr. Alexis.

this place on the North Shore is cute and cozy.
The sea is angry, we watched it a bit from BIL's house earlier.
Having a beer then heading over to Turtle Bay for the show.

Katchafire is AWESOME!
They have horns.
Just killing it!
Beat decision ever to come!

My grand daughter has a masters. What it cost for that is almost beyond my comprehension. The two years for the masters cost as much as the four years before it. So the Phd as much again? She originally intended to be Dr. Alexis.

My MA cost as much as my BA because they jacked up tuition.

My MA cost as much as my BA because they jacked up tuition.

I don't even like to think about what my M.Div. is costing. My MPA was about $9000 total. State school, in-state student, 25 years ago...

Top Bottom