::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

You did not.read the novel because there is no novel.
This run of films is based on the character that wrote one of the textbooks used at Hogwarts.
That is why it is a time significantly before Harry Potter. Hence Jude Law as Dumbledore.

I haven't seen either of these movies. I don't know that I could bond to them.

That makes it worse then. There are a lot of unexplained scenes or scenes that make you question its necessity. There are some great bits of info that tie into the Potter series. We get to see what Nakini (so?) looks like before she permanently became a giant snake. They also introduce Lita Lestrange who must somehow be related to Bellatrix. I never read any of the novels. I need to make time to do that.

Nagini .

Gotta leave the bunker today to make a short trip across the desert and back.

Turns out that someone bought the entire season's supply of Cornish Game Hens from the local shop.

Silly rich people.

Keep your head down. Oh - I'm responding to something from 2 days ago. I hope you kept your head down.

Are there no American Game Hens? I am entirely ignorant in the matter. Can we arrange a game between the respective Game Hens?

Just like there are no American pasties. Well, there are, but you have to go to a strip club to see them.

Also brings you Possum in a Can!!!

possum.png

You been rummaging your cousins' cupboards again?

Tip for the day...

If you are assembling flat pack furniture such as IKEA, or installing European concealed cabinet hinges, check the wood screws to make sure if they are Pozidriv heads, or Philips heads.

Almost all IKEA furniture requires a Pozidriv screwdriver.

Pozidriv screws have four little lines inscribed on the head - one line between each slot of the Philips looking slots.

The Pozidriv screwdriver has four additional little blades that grip these four lines, in addition to the four Philips blades.

If you use a Philips head screwdriver on Pozidriv screws the screwdriver can’t get a full and tight grip, and it will slip out before the screw has been fully tightened and snugged down.

Filed away in the list of important facts I will forget about until the next time I assemble Ikea furniture and realize my Philips screwdriver is going to mess me up.

Where do you even buy Pozidriv screwdrivers? Ikea?

I feel like our minister doesn't understand the difference between Veterans Day and Memorial Day. I'm not sure how to educate her politely. But, as a veteran, her mentions in the service seemed ... uninformed.

Most of the country doesn't understand the difference.

Filed away in the list of important facts I will forget about until the next time I assemble Ikea furniture and realize my Philips screwdriver is going to mess me up.

Where do you even buy Pozidriv screwdrivers? Ikea?

IKEA provides one with the item purchased that requires one for assembly.

At the urging of major U.S. veteran organizations, Armistice Day was renamed Veterans Day in 1954. Veterans Day is distinct from Memorial Day, a U.S. public holiday in May. Veterans Day celebrates the service of all U.S. military veterans, while Memorial Day honors those who died while in military service.

IKEA provides one with the item purchased that requires one for assembly.

Oh - that's right. When we built our Ikea kitchen at our old house we had so much to assemble that using the little driver supplied in the packages was ridiculous, though - we used electric screwdrivers. Never had a problem with screws loose, though.

I haven't seen either of these movies. I don't know that I could bond to them.

I saw the first Fantastic Beasts not knowing that it had any connection to HP. Aside from the magic, not much in common with the HP series. This one makes a concerted effort to tie into the series and give some back-story. Not being much of a Potterhead, I was kind of lost wondering about characters and their actions at times. Jude Law, Johnny Depp and Eddie Redmayne do a great job in this.

Oh - that's right. When we built our Ikea kitchen at our old house we had so much to assemble that using the little driver supplied in the packages was ridiculous, though - we used electric screwdrivers. Never had a problem with screws loose, though.

I disagree.

Top Bottom