::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I'm going in to work all day, although it's normally my day off today. I had nothing else planned, and it'll bump up my paycheck....

It's a cloudy, dreary day, but warm for October. It's been raining, although it has stopped for the moment. They're expecting a thunderstorm, later in the day.

I think the weather may make it a slow day at work. I guess I'll find out whether I'm right soon enough....

Yes, it is! We've decided to go south even earlier this year, rather than waiting until a couple days before Christmas, as usual. We're planning to leave on December 7th this year. I'm ready!!

Our weather here was nasty last December....very cold, very snowy. We don't want to risk being stuck in that again....

Leaving earlier also provides the opportunity for an extra day spent with the grandkids on the way down. It's just too crazy real close to Christmas to stay very long....

Oh yeah busy day yesterday....summer was having an insane headache so went to the pediatrician....they ruled out all illnesses and she told them she felt weak and her blurred vision and all....sent us to ER for ct scan to rule out seizure.....all came back ok and they just ruled it a severe headache ...gave her super Advil, turdol??? Then sent us home at 1130.....

Glad to hear all the serious stuff ruled out. Still sucks for Summer. Poor kid. I hope she's feeling better.

Yay for the meet up!

I always forget how tall Sukie is. I think it's because Mika is about the same height and so it doesn't strike me as taller until I see a picture of her with other people. Especially the boys. ;)

I have a cardiology appointment this morning to check up on the ablation I had last week.

Hopefully I'm still in rhythm. My incisions have pretty much healed as far as I can tell. They're not sore to the touch or anything so I'm pretty sure I'm good.

After the appointment I have to go back into work.

Kind of a bummer. I was getting used to taking the whole day off for a 20 minute visit. This time I was able to secure the first appointment of the day. Usually Im at their mercy and it's late morning or mid-day and if I have to write lesson plans I might as well take the full day off. No use in retiring with 6 mos. of sick leave, so I have no problem using my days.

My sophomores are very cute this year, or excellent at sucking up to the teacher (but they do seem genuinely concerned).

I've had close to 20 emails from kids in my three English classes showing concern for my health.

I'm all dressed and waiting for James to get ready so we can leave. We're supposed to leave in 10 minutes but I can tell that ain't gonna happen.

It's okay today though, since I just drop him off and then head to my appointment. I hope there's parking when I get back to school.

Feeling really good for Kenvin.

So glad you got this job. I totally see it leading to bigger and better things for you.

Looks like it may be an interesting day. My brother is in town with my sister’s ashes. I have not seen or talked to him yet. My brother is schizophrenic. Oh, joy.

I just discovered that my spam filter has been pushing my brother's emails to junk. We're on good terms. Why the heck . . . ?

Top Bottom