::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I saw that restaurant sign in the background of a TV show the other day. I was only passing through while Mika was watching. Might've been Hawaii 5-0.

We no longer watch Hawaii 5-0. Or Magnum P.I. Don't really miss them either :D

Sally, I bet I'm running close to you on carb intake today.

egg white, spinach tomato wrap this morning but I used the wrap like a plate and threw it away.

I'm guessing my breakfast was less than 1g carbs.

Lunch was garlic roasted broccoli w/1T slivered almonds (13g)

I may lose at dinner time though. Really craving fish and chips

Excellent. I haven’t kept track in 3 days. I wasn’t eating bad I just tire of keeping track sometimes.

I'm trying to find a source online that will tell me how much sodium you ingest eating ramen if you don't drink the broth.

Can't find anything. I guess I could make a packet of ramen, measure out the broth, put the noodles in for a bit remove and then measure the broth again. I could calculate how much of the broth gets soaked up and figure it out that way.

Top ramen noodles also contain about 100 mg of salt by themselves. I'll have to check real ramen.

Have you watched Ryan’s video of him making noodles? It’s great.

A dietician told me when having carbs I should always have a protein and maybe a bit of fat to slow down the way it metabolizes. Not sure about the fat part but that's what they told me.

Read about Keto. Low carb, med protein, high fat. Fat keeps you full.

I also did not say control-a specifically because that would select all text on the page, all you want is all text inside the #code tags.

It's sorta powerful and you can get too much at times.
For copying I use a double click on a word to highlight and triple click to highlight a whole line also. Then either keyboard short cut or right click and use the menu there. Actually on my Chromebook two finger tap on the pad is a right click. Two finger slide lets you scroll.

You know what you use. There are many esoteric tricks. Maybe not quite that secret but if you don't use them often you forget how they are done after a while.

It's a beautiful day today. More please!

We gots a "How ya doin'" at the eye guy @ 1:30pm.

Top Bottom