::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Either that or immediately after I make breakfast.
Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Looks like most of the color on the map has shifted southeast.
Keep on moving!

Kinda drizzly this morning, but the sun is trying to bust through.

It poured all day on Turkey day. I couldn’t have been happier cooking all day to the sound of rain.

We had rain most of the day this past Wednesday, I was at work. I want it to rain on my days off. At least it’s cool, 50 degrees at night and rarely into the 70’s during the day.

Nanilei is baking banana cupcakes right now.
She made peanut butter buttercream frosting last night.
It was Uncle Bernard's birthday yesterday, and he is playing at Canoe Hut tonight.

Those are his favourites.

It poured all day on Turkey day. I couldn’t have been happier cooking all day to the sound of rain.

We had rain most of the day this past Wednesday, I was at work. I want it to rain on my days off. At least it’s cool, 50 degrees at night and rarely into the 70’s during the day.

I heard Big Bear has 54 inches of snow!
Crazy!
My nephew is loving it, snowboarding as much as he can.

I can vividly recall the text of Jon's post as well.
Errors
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 4 seconds.

Milk is not bad around here. Maybe $1.50 a gallon. Of course it depends on where you go to get it.

I am going to make Soda Creek Sandwiches.
The housing tract we live in is called Soda Creek.

Errors
*** Forbidden. Data submitted too often. Please wait a few minutes. ***

She will probably call just as I am heading to the Golf Course.

I had a ticket this morning from a person who added in the comments: "This has been open for an hour. It should be a HIGH incident. I can't work"

She was the only one affected. User error. NO ticket for a single person will EVER be a high - the minimum for that is that a whole department can't work. There's a four hour acknowledgement for a medium ticket with a 24 hour resolution time.

Oh, and she sent the ticket to the wrong place.

Hey Damon, what’s the name of the seafood place in north shore?

Ken's Fresh Fish!
Errors
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 6 seconds.

Top Bottom