::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I finally got around to shopping for new shorts today. I ended up with more than I intended, because my wife was with me. :D

She kept insisting I needed more colors. I got black, blue, green, khaki, stone, and two shades of grey. She's right, though....once we move to Florida, I'll be wearing them almost every day of the year....so, I'll need them.

When we got home, all of my old (one or two sizes too large) shorts got pulled out of the dresser and set aside to be donated..

One of my friends gave me an inexpensive drone. Me had bought himself one, and learned to fly it, and thought I'd like one, too.

He's right. They're a hoot to fly! I'm not really good at it, yet, but I'm improving. If I ever get good at it, I'll consider a more expensive one that has video capability

Half gallon? Gallons and quarts, but I don't think I've seen half gallons, but I'm not much of a milk guy. I buy pints of goat milk for my coffee.

We have half gallons. The go on sale frequently at Fred Meyer for .99 each. Sheryl buys 10 every time they go on sale.

I guess Damon didn't catch up today?

I was hoping to get back to that family about the beaches they had chosen. My guess is that the beaches will be fine for the family but their rental car might not make it unscathed.

I guess Damon didn't catch up today?

I was hoping to get back to that family about the beaches they had chosen. My guess is that the beaches will be fine for the family but their rental car might not make it unscathed.

Nanakuli is fine. Make sure you leave nothing visible inside the car. Put the stuff in the trunk BEFORE you get to your parking spot.

I have to look up the other one, unless you meant Makaha.
Again, safe during the day.
The farther you go into Waianae the scarier it gets, but we have had no issues.

Go to a surf shop and buy a town & country or local motion or Maui Built sticker and slap it on the rental.

I’ve been awake for 2 hours. Mrs Pere heroically sleeps on. She heard me yawn and asked if I could go back to sleep. But she’s now sleeping across the bed. No room for me. So no.

Top Bottom