::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I'm having someone convert our church logo into a cutting file so I can add stickers to the church bookstore. With this gadget I could do water bottles, t shirts, etc. No end of options.

They move in july 7 or 8.
There are 2 rooms over the garage they will use. One for Aiden and the bigger room with a huge closet for the kids. We have a back stairway (what respectable Chateau doesn’t) so they can totallly come and go without running into us if they don’t want to.
The basement is full of a lot of their stuff. They will also have to rent a storage place for furniture and a lot of other stuff.
They were waiting to start looking for a house until after they sold their townhouse. SURPRISE!!! It’s a buying frenzy around here and houses in their price range go as fast as their townhouse sold. There is no end in sight, but not because of anything bad if anything, staying with us will help them be motivated buyers.

That’s why we decided to take a vacation while they are here. Break up the tension. If they stay too long we will start going away for weekends.

We have set rules they have to follow. We will also try ourselves to behave.

Sounds like a solid plan.

I'm having someone convert our church logo into a cutting file so I can add stickers to the church bookstore. With this gadget I could do water bottles, t shirts, etc. No end of options.

Let me know when you get good at it. I was going to order some stickers for the parents on James' basketball team. Their logo is a zebra (head).

Long story about why a zebra but basically back in 1930 when they wouldn't let Japanese play in organized sports like little league, pop warner etc. they formed their own leagues. The basketball uniforms were donated by a local high school coach and they were black and white striped shorts and jerseys. So instead of being called by their formal name, people called them "San Jose Zebras" and the name stuck. My 5'2" grandfather was on that team. We have a picture of him proudly posing with a basketball and the uniform must be two sizes too big :)

I wonder if this is the same gadget Ukeeku used. I've ordered stickers from him before.

I was just wondering the same thing. I love the vinyl stickers - they feel much more deluxe than just a plain ol' bumper sticker.

I got some from Chindog Mike. Boy and girl playing ukulele. I would not mind having more?

I have at least one sticker from Mike the Chin and a couple from Ukeeku Tim. One of Tim's lives on the back of my car (a PoHo logo).

I just had a long conversation with the guy who sits next to me at work (not a coworker, really, because we work for different departments). Phil is a naturalized citizen originally from Cameroon. I asked him if he regrets his decision to become a citizen - he got the saddest look on his face and just said, "well, the country is sure upside-down." I asked what he thought of the US before he came to live here. He said, "we saw it as the beacon of the world." There was a lot more to the conversation, but I felt so sad.

I just had a long conversation with the guy who sits next to me at work (not a coworker, really, because we work for different departments). Phil is a naturalized citizen originally from Cameroon. I asked him if he regrets his decision to become a citizen - he got the saddest look on his face and just said, "well, the country is sure upside-down." I asked what he thought of the US before he came to live here. He said, "we saw it as the beacon of the world." There was a lot more to the conversation, but I felt so sad.

That's very sad, I know how he feels.

That's very sad, I know how he feels.

I agree completely.

I I used to work at the airport. I knew lots of new citizens, and people working towards citizenship I remember the day Daisy came in after the ceremony. She was so excited. I wonder how it’s going.

Top Bottom