::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

All the posts from NAMM are making me wish I went.

I have a hard time spending money on just me. It feels selfish to me even though Mika encourages and supports uke activities.

I guess I should roll out of bed and get moving. There’s always something that needs doing.

Flavor is more important than the heat. IMO

For my dad and brother, if it doesn’t cause pain and makes you work up a good sweat, it’s not worth eating. Sometime just getting a whiff of the pepper fumes from their bowls is enough to make my eyes water.

Been hiking ~5 miles almost every other Sunday. I’m going to need to up my miles. This morning I committed to walking in the Portland-to-Coast walking relay.

I walk more than 5 miles a day on average. It’s about time to swap some of that walking for riding my bike.

I walked to the shop to pick up my MG yesterday. It was only a little longer than my morning loops. Until that Mrs Pere couldn’t really visualize my daily walking. I’ll do about 4,000 steps before she gets out of bed.

Last Saturday we did 4 miles, today almost 7. Laguna Wilderness Park is full of easy, moderate, and difficult hikes. Boy can I tell the difference from last week. That extra 3 miles was a lot.

I need to get back to my daily walks. But I sure feel good, sore but good.

Morning all. Had a cold, got rid of it, then it came back, a lot worse. Its all in my chest now. Cough cough cough

Top Bottom