::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I've been to the doctor. I've been to the hospital lab for the blood test. I got that part done.

Well our snow period is supposed to be over for this round. It's still chilly, but Sunday is supposed to get up in the upper 50s. So we got that going for us. Spring is coming.

I didn't even wear a coat to work today! Switching to DST next weekend - shorts time!

OMG!

Totally shook up right now.

A girl was standing behind me waiting to ask me a question while I was talking to another student. I turned around not knowing she was there and totally grabbed her boob.

So embarrassing!

I may have turned red for the first time in my life.

OMG!

Totally shook up right now.

A girl was standing behind me waiting to ask me a question while I was talking to another student. I turned around not knowing she was there and totally grabbed her boob.

So embarrassing!

I may have turned red for the first time in my life.

Pree - vert

My kids are practicing to saute today by preparing fried rice.

There is rice all over every stove top and on the floor because I took away their spatulas to force them to practice flipping.

The funniest thing is how surprised they are that they made something that taste good. "Hey! This is good! And I made it!!"

Trying to avoid the girl because she's trying to tease me and it's uncomfortable as well as inappropriate.

Gary. Accidents happen. If she’s teasing you she’s not traumatized. Just ignore her.

Gary. Accidents happen. If she’s teasing you she’s not traumatized. Just ignore her.

I did.

She's funny though. She lives with her brother while her parents live in Japan right now. And she didn't say any of this out loud so the class would hear. "Mr. Yoshida, I texted my parents and my dad says you have to marry me now."

"That's not my elbow." -its'a quote from The Big Bang Theory when Sheldon grabs Penny's boob helping her get into clothes when she broke her arm.

She stopped when I said her comments were funny, but making me even more uncomfortable.

I did.

She's funny though. She lives with her brother while her parents live in Japan right now. And she didn't say any of this out loud so the class would hear. "Mr. Yoshida, I texted my parents and my dad says you have to marry me now."

"That's not my elbow." -its'a quote from The Big Bang Theory when Sheldon grabs Penny's boob helping her get into clothes when she broke her arm.

She stopped when I said her comments were funny, but making me even more uncomfortable.

Good. I’m glad she’s not crazy.
Incidents like this is where I suppose a lot of teachers get in hot water. A simple misunderstanding gets blown out of whack. People can be hyper reactive.

I did.

I think the dialog was something like, does that feel like my elbow? No. Maybe you should let go then.

I had something like Gary's deal today. Shirley and I were at Walmart and a young mother had a child in a buggy, was on the phone and they dropped a drink cup. I said I'll get that! Went down on one knee and picked it up. While standing up I lost my balance and tipped over grabbing the cart. I apologized for being so clumsy. And told her I was just trying to help.

My brain thinks I'm 25 and my body says, silly boy.

I had something like Gary's deal today. Shirley and I were at Walmart and a young mother had a child in a buggy, was on the phone and they dropped a drink cup. I said I'll get that! Went down on one knee and picked it up. While standing up I lost my balance and tipped over grabbing the cart. I apologized for being so clumsy. And told her I was just trying to help.

My brain thinks I'm 25 and my body says, silly boy.

That reminds me of a few years back our district had a staff dodgeball tournament for a fundraiser. I was an above average athlete back in the day and I was playing in the group of new, young teachers. One guy threw the ball at me and I immediately calculated how fast it was coming, which way it was curving by the way it came off his hand etc. and felt like I had years of time to get out of the way. My body on the other hand was a little slow to pick up on what my brain was telling it. That ball grazed my head because although I saw it coming, I was slow to move and get out of the way. In my mind I was fully clear of the ball. The reality crushed my spirit. That was my first concession that I couldn't do things like I used to.

Top Bottom