::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

There was a time, on this thread, when getting a word in edgewise was the challenge, especially on weeknights....

James and I had the day off so we did a lot of little errands that never get done. Plus he had his last baby molar pulled to make way for the permanent tooth and a flu shot.

James and I had the day off so we did a lot of little errands that never get done. Plus he had his last baby molar pulled to make way for the permanent tooth and a flu shot.

He had to have his last baby molar pulled to make way for a flu shot?

Speaking of errands that have gone undone, tomorrow I intend to finally take my winter coat in to be repaired.

It's black leather, and it has now been torn twice, in almost exactly the same spot. It gets caught on our front storm door while I'm trying to unlock the door to get into the house. I had it repaired once before, when it was only a couple of months old. The tear was "L" shaped, about three inches one way and four inches the other, and at my beltline in the back, above my right rear pants pocket. This second tear is only an inch or so from the first one, and only slightly smaller than the first one. :(

So much for having a good looking coat....

Kegged a barelywine today

IMG_20181015_115458.jpg

attachment.php

Pump has failed on our washing machine. Only 10 years old and the part is no longer made. I think I've ordered the last one. The good news? The replacement is virtually tool free. The instructional video is a minute. The only real challenge is trying not to drop the washer on my head.

Our appliance guy in Kansas is glad to coach by phone. Talked me through diagnosis and gave me the part number. Offered to make a service call for $3000.

For want of the Oxford Comma the sense was lost.

Top Bottom