::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Oh dear. That would be a pretty drastic end to the internship!

I was wondering if there is an equivalent to "break a leg" for ministry. "Kill it" did seem kind of harsh. I was actually thinking "Crush it!" but "kill it" was what my fingers went with.

I was wondering if there is an equivalent to "break a leg" for ministry. "Kill it" did seem kind of harsh. I was actually thinking "Crush it!" but "kill it" was what my fingers went with.

"Make it plain!"
"Help him, Jesus." (usually heard from the amen! corner when the message gets murky)

Monday was the start of my last year of seminary and also the start of an internship that will last all school year for me. I am interning at a large downtown church; I'll be shadowing the three pastors for about three months each.
I will have an opportunity to preach a sermon during each of those three month stints; let me know in a message if you're interested and I can give you the Facebook link to watch me in action. The first one will be October 27... Exciting - and busy - times!

Most definitely! I want to watch!!!

Lift it!

Raise ‘em up!

Preach it!

A very happy and healthy new day to all!

Everything seems to be working well today.

Kinda what I was thinking too!
They have a Guitar Center here.
Can probably get a 15% off coupon someplace.
$85
Probably does not sound as good as the Pono I play on the boat though.

Sound schmound.

Take it as a loaner if a passenger wants to learn three chords and a strum.

Oh, I just got what you meant by "lightening"

I like that one!

Buy it and shave down the braces and see what happens.

I'm playing "Cassette Tape Classic Rock"

Student:"Oooooooh, my grandma loves this music."

Me: ::face palm:: You just failed this class!

I'm playing "Cassette Tape Classic Rock"

Student:"Oooooooh, my grandma loves this music."

Me: ::face palm:: You just failed this class!

I recently found a radio station that I like and listen to when I'm not listening to an audiobook in the car. I did my own facepalm when I heard their tagline: "Classic hits". Their definition of classic hits is the music of my youth. NO! It's supposed to be Beatles and Rolling Stones and Beach Boys - things like that. NOT Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, etc.!

I recently found a radio station that I like and listen to when I'm not listening to an audiobook in the car. I did my own facepalm when I heard their tagline: "Classic hits". Their definition of classic hits is the music of my youth. NO! It's supposed to be Beatles and Rolling Stones and Beach Boys - things like that. NOT Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, etc.!

It's the music of someone's youth. Just not yours.

My children like that music.

Top Bottom