::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Now grilling chicken thighs, corn and peppers.

And the grill says:

Well you got your diamonds
And you got your pretty clothes
A chauffeur drives your car
You let everybody know

Don't play with me
You're playin' with fire

This sounds promising, but I have no idea how to do it....

It’s just an app you download on your phone. It’s free with commercials. I pay $5 a month because I use it during massage and you don’t want commercials during a session.

You can create your own stations geared to exactly what you like. Try it Mailman.

A very happy and healthy new day to all!

A bit rainy this morning but it's supposed to clear by noon.

RIP Eddie Money and Ric Okasek.
I sang "Two Tickets to Paradise" at karaoke last night.
Today was a mellow day, just Costco run.
Just finished making meatballs, spaghetti and meatballs for Sunday Night Dinner.

James' basketball team had their first tournament of the fall season this weekend. The first game they got spanked, deservedly so, by 24 points. Their biggest loss up to that time was 6 pts. and they've only lost four times in the past two years. Their energy level was pathetic and they didn't play for each other (setting up team mates with passes) like they usually do. Their swagger before the game clearly hit them upside the head. What made it worse is that we played a team that should have no business competing with us. Which was a good thing actually. They need to learn that any team can beat them on any given day if they don't play with maximum effort and focus.

They won the next two games by pretty large margins and looked much better.

A very happy and healthy new day to all!

A bit gray here today but the temperature is pretty decent.

We've got drizzle today. Not actual rain yet but enough drizzle that there are puddles.

A little weird for around here because it's also fairly warm. I think it's in the 70's when usually if it's wet, it's a bit colder.

Top Bottom