::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I got the grass cut today, the sun even came out for about an hour, maybe more. More rain predicted for the rest of the week. Rain.

I got our grass mowed also. A bit wet here but not to the extreme. Most every day has been below average temperature.

Aloha Kakahiaka PoHos!
Window A/C has developed a rattle/buzz.
Sleep is a challenge.

For father's day Sheryl and the girls and I went to the Bonneville fish hatchery after church (Ben joined us for breakfast and dinner). It's a beautiful place - lovely grounds and several ponds with fish in them just for the visitors to enjoy. One of the ponds has several sturgeon in it, including Herman the Sturgeon who is well over 10 feet long. Two of the others have huge rainbow trout in them that you can feed (food available for purchase). You can also visit the working part of the hatchery and see all the fingerlings in the rearing ponds - they'll be released into the Columbia River this fall.

We went to a new German restaurant for dinner - pretty good, though I think I prefer our old favorite (the one Don, Soo, TKO, and I went to for dinner several years ago!). They're owned by the same people, so the food is the same - the new one is more of a beer hall atmosphere (more casual), while the older one is quieter and more of a traditional restaurant.

When we got home we watched Zootopia, which was a gift from the girls (I also got Tangled). I love Disney animation...

Sheryl got me a Pitmaster IQ 120 - it's a gadget that fits into the intake vent on my Akorn grill/smoker - it manages the airflow to keep the smoker at a specific temperature for as long as I need. The Akorn does a great job with low temperature cooking, but I've always needed to stay close to manage the vents and maintain temperature. This gadget will do all that for me. Brisket, here I come!

Ordered. HFD to me :)

James slept over a friend's house, Mika left for work at 6:30 and I just woke up.

I guess I needed some sleep since I went to be around 10:00 last night.

Off to scrub the kitchen floor and then try to create more counter space. I'm looking for shelving to get stuff off of my butcher block, which I bought 20 years ago to make "counter space" It's been taken over by a toaster oven we rarely use and assorted clutter.

The clutter does not bring me happiness :)

James slept over a friend's house, Mika left for work at 6:30 and I just woke up.

I worked 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. yesterday. Long day. I get a short one today and then a repeat long day tomorrow.

Happy birthday, Matt!

820ae0fadfbc6c1441d4152941d42ce6.jpg

Went to be?

2B or not 2B?

Where did you go to "be"?

It all B good, I guess?

Top Bottom