::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

When I first started being the liturgist at my old church the pastor said, "nobody really knows the correct pronunciation of ancient names and places anyway, so go for it your way and you'll be as close to correct as anybody else."

I can’t even pronounce liturgist.

I'm having a hell of a time mitering an inside corner for crown molding. Like, we're at the point of cussing and throwing things. It's the kind that has an edge on the wall, and an edge on the ceiling. I probably should have bought the flat stuff.

I saw you pic on FB. I wish my mom was still here to help. I remember my dad having trouble with the same type thing and he was crazy smart and a decent woodworker. My mom had a super smart algebraic brain and figured it out with math. She was amazing with things like that.

Last edited:
I got sick again.

I came home sick from UWC, felt better for two days and then got incredibly tired for two days. The weekend was okay and then Tuesday I started feeling like crap again. I have a low fever, a sore throat more glands/jaw than throat, raging cough, constant headache and very little appetite. I think I dropped four pounds in the last three days. I weighed 232lbs. this morning and my belt that didn't fit a few months ago in now on the third hole.

Not the good kind of weight loss though. I look sick. The skin around my neck looks wrinkly and saggy to me, my arms and chest are pretty wimpy now as well.

The only thing I can really do to help myself is to lose weight so I'm going to keep at it even though I'm not looking that healthy in doing so.

Maybe a doctors appointment might be a good idea.

I saw you pic on FB. I wish my mom was still here to help. I remember my dad having trouble with the same type thing and he was crazy smart and a decent woodworker. My mom had a super smart algebraic brain and figured it out with math. She was amazing with things like that.

I remember using a coping saw to cut the profile so one would slip into the other and they would be snug. If painting you could use a little caulk then you're all good.

I got sick again.

I came home sick from UWC, felt better for two days and then got incredibly tired for two days. The weekend was okay and then Tuesday I started feeling like crap again. I have a low fever, a sore throat more glands/jaw than throat, raging cough, constant headache and very little appetite. I think I dropped four pounds in the last three days. I weighed 232lbs. this morning and my belt that didn't fit a few months ago in now on the third hole.

Not the good kind of weight loss though. I look sick. The skin around my neck looks wrinkly and saggy to me, my arms and chest are pretty wimpy now as well.

The only thing I can really do to help myself is to lose weight so I'm going to keep at it even though I'm not looking that healthy in doing so.

Gary, please take care of yourself. We (and James) need you to get better. Hope things shape up for you soon....

Top Bottom